Mayweather Vs Pacquiao

It went as I expected..I can't believe folk are criticising mayweathers tactics..boxing isn't fighting. I know a couple lads local to me who boxed and didn't do too well but done well in the cage fighting game..

Floyd is pure class and deserves respect imo.. atb sesku

• Like 2

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 13 year old son is a boxer and got an invite to the Wildcard whilst in the USA and Freddie Roach made him welcome and made a fuss of him. When he was wrapping my sons hands he was wanted to do a ra

Mayweather done Nothink but run away that's not boxin shit fight

I dont understand why people find it so boring. I could watch a 20 round fight like that as i can appreciate what it takes to pull it off. Class act and a brilliant performance imo.

hahaha TBE nah i have never watched a ray robinson fight and only a few ray lenoard fights so its a bit brash of me to sy the best ever altho i did watch a interview with ray lenoard the other day and he was talking about mayweather and lenoards brother says to lenoard that mayweather whuld of smoked him

Thats where todays youngsters have an advantage.......when i was a kid the old boys would tell me about Robinson and Armstrong etc we just had to take their word for it but these days what with Youtube and the like youngsters can do their own research......have a watch of Robinson mate,study his style and how far ahead of his time he was....then compare his record to todays top fighters :D

Thought it was a waste money but to be fair every one wanted to se a FIGHT not boxing. Truth bet told everyone wanted watch these to go toe to toe but instead mayweather bounced about walked backwards most of the night and out boxed manny..is mayweather a better BOXER than manny. Obviously so.... But by joe I'd like see these two to of gone at it toe to toe...

Anyone who expected Mayweather to come out and start trading punches must be very naive........why would he change whats already worked on 47 other fighters !

• Like 3

boxing isnt fighting mate. Its an art to be able to box like that.
I no mate but my young lad is a boxer an if he done wat mayweather done ran away he would Ov got beat but am no expert

I no mate but my young lad is a boxer an if he done wat mayweather done ran away he would Ov got beat but am no expert

I am a Pac man fan, mayweather did not run away he boxed pacman and beat him with ease, making Pac man look average. Mayweather showed the world he is the number 1 pound for pound boxer and should be shown the respect he deserves

• Like 3

I am a Pac man fan, mayweather did not run away he boxed pacman and beat him with ease, making Pac man look average. Mayweather showed the world he is the number 1 pound for pound boxer and should be shown the respect he deserves

couldnt agree more. best around for sure. he made a world class fighter , manny look out of his league. that how good he is.

If your lad can do what Floyd Mayweather can do i,ll make you a rich man ;)

couldnt agree more. best around for sure. he made a world class fighter , manny look out of his league. that how good he is.

When you think Pacquaio is one of the most offensive and aggressive fighters of his era who has marked up and cut world class fighters for almost a decade.......yet he couldnt get near a man who threw a lot more punches than he did...........i spoke to somebody earlier who has trained several British world champions he reckons Mayweather is the best he,s ever seen !

• Like 1

Well I've now watched the fight 5 times.

Can't believe those who didn't enjoy it.

A shear master at work.

Beautiful even.

Think I might watch it again later.

Probably the same people who think Mike Tyson was the best ever heavy weight.

pacman got hes head boxed off mayweather new how to beat him right hand left hook down fall of a southpaw a master at work and iam a pacman fan

but thats the good thing about boxing styles make fights and mayweather kept to his :boxing::boxing:

• Like 1

pacman got hes head boxed off mayweather new how to beat him right hand left hook down fall of a southpaw a master at work and iam a pacman fan

but thats the good thing about boxing styles make fights and mayweather kept to his :boxing::boxing:

your right. Instead of looking at fighters records, look at they're styles, it was never gona be a toe to toe, may weather is too smart for that, he's a boxer not a brawler. PAC man fought may weathers fight and lost, and as may weather proved his style works
  • Like 1

Mayweather done what he does best... Simple. Roach and manny both said they had a game plan to stop floyd, but obviously that had no effect... Floyd's a class act but that's the last fight I pay to watch with him involved.