Stoat Attacked My Dogs

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here we go.   The high and might shit, talkers out in force.   It`s his dog, he feeds it, he does what he likes with it, and somehow I doubt anybody on here owns the perfect dog.   Just big

Posted Images

Thank God for a few voices of reason on this beleaguered site, as opposed to the idiots "Gerron, kill it, kill it kill it" faction.

I had a little lurcher bitch many years ago, took fox beautifully and with great skill, all her life. One day she came across a weasel in a grass field, and was totally nonplussed by it. The brave wee fecker stood up on its hind legs and screamed at her every time she went to pick it up, eventually making its way to safety in an old log. This was a bitch that had a very soft mouth on rabbits, worked with ferrets, and I was more impressed with the weasel's bravery than I was worried about her inability to decide if it was prey or not.

But I guess some people aren't concerned with appreciating such things.

Fantastic photos anyway :thumbs:

• Like 12

some fukin idiots on here,they talk shit before they think,no wonder folk leave the site and refuse to post,I bet these ''killit ye cur'' dog men go through some amount of dogs only because they cant bring on anything that needs patience and time.Another great post top dog :victory:

• Like 7

having sat and watched theses amazing little predators on the hunt many times i have come to respect just how tenacious they are and have seen some amazing courses and catches so im not surprised to hear them squaring up to dogs and like johhny i would of left it be but i wouldnt knock top dog or anyone else for taking them

• Like 1