autumnwatch

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks really dodge, its red one side blonde at the back. its a syrup...........

I just had a quick look at his hair & its all cocked up one side as well :laugh::laugh: i really need to get out more :laugh::toast:

Guest shaheen
yes you saw his true colours on "This is Your Life" on the BBC.

:icon_eek: Do tell!!!

Only saw the start of it as i had to pop out half way,well when Micheal Aspell surprised him with the big red book saying "Bill Oddie This is Your Life" he replied "No it f*****g isnt!".Should have seen his mannerism and attitude for the rest of the show the miserable little shit!

Edited by shaheen
Guest Ditch_Shitter
Ex chairman of the league.

Is he?!? :icon_eek:Jesus F*cking Christ!!! So; Can This be the same " Bill Oddie "; Well known Birder, TV celebrity, Grannies Darling and ..... Complete and utter f*cking arsehole with the Staggering arrogance to duck under the sign posted fence at a Nature Reserve and go marching across an Active Nesting Beach where Ringed Plover were being nurtured? The same PRICK who shrugged off the stunned and horrified volanteer wardens with; " I'm BILL ODDIE, and I'LL go where I f*cking well like! " :censored:

Well, el Baldes; That little snippet of yours there just about sums the c*** up!

Guest shaheen

Ive looked forward to the new series of Autumn watch, and I do enjoy watching it. Some of the photography work is truly fantastic.

It is fantastic to the british wildlife show cased, we have a huge diversity that makes for very good viewing.

But I simply cannot stand Mr Oddie. Why oh why does he have to be on the screen????????

This has nothing to do with his stance on country sports, he is a public supporter of LACS. But more to do with his annoying style, or lack of it.

As far as shooting is concerned he is also a bit 2 faced, the site in Devon they use is a very well managed shoot but they fail to mention that on the program. This management has contributed to a diverse and rich environment.

And then there is Kate........

So love him or hate him??

Shaheen

Guest little_lloyd

I dont think hes a popular chap is he :hmm::no:

But yes the show is good but the four eyed goon is not!!

I dedicate the two squirrels i shot earlier to you Mr Odbod,..Pop one of over that :thumbs:

I cannot abide his arrogance, why he has to be shoe-horned into every nature program is beyond me.

Can anyone tell me, why isn't David Bellamy making television anymore? He's better by far.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Errr ..... I'd sincerely beg to differ about Bellamy being an " Anti wanker ", mate.

But then, I'd imagine you're equelly as ignorant of the Fred Courtier deal at Sparsholt? :whistling: