crap day

so I went to a small bit of permission I have in theydon bois, was hoping to get the next couple of fields from next door farmer, as all the warrens are on his side, but no luck, my farmer said he was a moaney git, anyway took the air rifle along with one fert and some nets, saw 2 rabbits as we approached the field and that was it all morning, did a couple of small warrens that have produced 1 or 2 in the past, but nothing, think this will have to get left as a summer time shoot rather than ferrets :wallbash:

roll on next weekend :clapper:

stubbs.... im going to need a hand on a warren i visited today plus a load of hedges surrounding, long nets willl be a must. my plan is to visit the area on a saturday and clear it with my petrol hedge trimmer so the ground will be 100% accessable to get to the 25 or so holes and ferret it the next sunday, early doors.. i remember last season i travelled there nice and early to start ferreting it, then i realised i left my nets at home.... by the time i got back after an hour, the local game keeper had just finished working it, so ive got to get to it soon as. when i was there today i saw a bunch of rabbits run back to ground so i know its a lively one " not that everythings guaranteed ". its only a stones throw from the M25 j16. im planning to get there either next weekend or the following. let me know.

richie

I was looking forward to a good season with the ferrets,went to my permission yesterday and there in the field was a rabbit with myxi,i walked on to the next field and the same again,by the time i went round the whole farm i must have killed about 7 all with myxi :censored::censored: .Well p1ssed of now :censored::censored:

Edited by MR TEA POT