Sham Marriage

Seems a bit ludicrous that a Pakistani can marry a Hungarian and that somehow gives them both the right to live and work in the UK. :censored:

They're not only fraudsters but he's apparently really stupid in that he couldn't remember her name.

http://news.sky.com/story/1427468/sham-wedding-groom-forgot-brides-name

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 x illegals + marriage = benefits & 1 fcuked up system

they want everyone to be mixed race no more people with veiws if one groupl of english /wales /scotland /ireland look why they have flooded areas with forigners to mix bred THEN NO ONE CAN STAND IN

Odd you would think like that,,,,didn't you say you were mixed,,your mother being white Irish ?

they want everyone to be mixed race no more people with veiws if one groupl of english /wales /scotland /ireland look why they have flooded areas with forigners to mix bred THEN NO ONE CAN STAND IN A GROUP :yes::yes::yes::yes:

• Like 2

My post was nothing to do with mixed marriages. I doubt those 2 would ever have seen each other after the wedding, let alone "got it on". :laugh: I was pointing out how ridiculous the law here is that a pakistani marrying a hungarian = right to live and work in the UK.

So DB your daughter comes home and says Dad I'm met a cracking lad at Uni

Oh yeah tel me a little about him

He's Anglo Saxon ' White as they come

Mam and dad one catholic one Methodist

He's got pagan beliefs of look after Mother Nature and it will look after you.

He's a real nice gentle lad and is willing to convert to Islam to keep things right but he won't ever be the most religious of Muslims

Would you give your daughter your blessing to such a scenario to make her happy or would you say not good enough we will find and choose you someone of our likeing ?

Once again maxi boy you bring colour into the mix she would not marry him and I wouldnt accept it one because of the cultural differences and two ( he will convert to islam but wont be the most religious of Muslims) so it would be a convenience for him much like these sham marriages f**k off max you are one of the bigoted hypocrits I am talking about.

• Like 1

Bunny Tickler if Goverment said immigrants lucky enough to be accepted thru the right application process have to work full time. 40 hrs per wk for. 3-5 consecutive years before being allowed to claim one single benefit

No housing benefit

No child benefit

Fook All

That would be a start to stopping mass uncontrolled immigration of the types Great Britain does not need.

By God I hope Farage gets the support he deserves at this summers General Election .

very true max but if the feckers arent allowed in at all there would be jobs for us looking for them , dont get me wrong a lot of our health system relies on these educated people who have worked studied & trained hard to rightly deserve a place here ,im on about the eastern europeans & riff raff from the world over who smuggle themselves in then cry poverty

All the shit and wind the bigots post on here about inter marriages and inter breeding and the hypocritical b*****ds criticise me for not accepting multiculturism works or for saying my Daughter wouldnt marry a nonmuslim .

All the shit and wind the bigots post on here about inter marriages and inter breeding and the hypocritical b*****ds criticise me for not accepting multiculturism works or for saying my Daughter wouldnt marry a nonmuslim .

You mate criticised me for not reading posts correctly, or taking your own meaning from it.

The post is about sham marriages, not inter racial marriages or anything else.

Desertbred, you actually come across as a decent guy and have tried to fit in etc, (the fact you're on here says that) don't you realise the biggest losers here are people like yourself who are genuine.

You have went through the proper and appropriate process to be here, have made the effort and then you get scroats like these (and countless others ) trying it on.

British by nature are welcoming mate and only a very few are genuinely racist, but at the end of the day hospitality and goodwill can be exhausted.

Multiculturism unasked for, unwanted has been foisted onto the people of this country and it has created more racists than the BNP could recruit in a lifetime.

• Like 1

Just think they were only caught because he couldn't remember her name, how many tens of thousands are getting in this way?

No doubt the plan was to get divorced in two years, then he can bring his cousin over from Pakistan to marry and pump out half a dozen kids.

So from one sham marriage you may well end up another 8 Muslims added to the population in one generation.

Normal English family down the road will probably have two kids, so just adding 2 to the population.

Doesn't take many generations for a demographic in an area to completely change.

Edited by shepp

So DB your daughter comes home and says Dad I'm met a cracking lad at Uni

Oh yeah tel me a little about him

He's Anglo Saxon ' White as they come

Mam and dad one catholic one Methodist

He's got pagan beliefs of look after Mother Nature and it will look after you.

He's a real nice gentle lad and is willing to convert to Islam to keep things right but he won't ever be the most religious of Muslims

Would you give your daughter your blessing to such a scenario to make her happy or would you say not good enough we will find and choose you someone of our likeing ?

Once again maxi boy you bring colour into the mix she would not marry him and I wouldnt accept it one because of the cultural differences and two ( he will convert to islam but wont be the most religious of Muslims) so it would be a convenience for him much like these sham marriages f**k off max you are one of the bigoted hypocrits I am talking about.

Odd you would think like that,,,,didn't you say you were mixed,,your mother being white Irish ?

• Like 2