Why Ukip Won't Be Successful

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How After Seeing Whats Happened Over The Last 20yrs Can You Not Vote Ukip . . Yes They Have Faults But FFS The Only Way Your Vote Will Count Is Showing Them Other Wankers You've Had Enough Off There P

And just how much of that is taken out of context ? You need to believe what you hear and see yourself, not what labour / tories spin to you. UKIP themselves admitted they had discussed privatisatio

Posted Images

Hello Joe you still on the William Wallace crusade?

Scotland had its vote and your country voted to stay as part of the UK, wipe your mouth and move on!

The oil question is totally irrelevant its UK oil end of.

Its going to happen seeker, just a matter of time. :thumbs:

How After Seeing Whats Happened Over The Last 20yrs Can You Not Vote Ukip . . Yes They Have Faults But FFS The Only Way Your Vote Will Count Is Showing Them Other Wankers You've Had Enough Off There Policies On Imigration Ect . . If Not Except What You've Moaned About Since Blair Started Destroying The Country . . Doing The Same Thing Over & Over Again And Expecting A Different Outcome Is The Sign Of Insanity . . You'd Be INSANE Not To At Least TRY An Stop What's Destroying YOUR COUNTRY !!

Edited by lanesra
  • Like 7

since its a ukip thread, ill not go on, yous know i could... :D looking foward to the GE, if the snp get a massive vote, any things possible ill leave it at that :thumbs:edit:

We'll see won't we. The north sea needs investment, it's a very costly region. The Saudis want to cripple the US shale industry and the north sea could fall as collateral.

since max is going on IFS, if that does happen, least there will be oil left when scotland finaly votes yes :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Oil left that has become uneconomical to recover.
in future, tech will improve, costs will lower... also the oil on west coast were trident is blocking
"This is not an industry where you can say, OK, well slacken off for a couple of years and well pick up where we left off. Well lose key assets, well lose key people and we may even lose some of the confidence of investors that the North Sea really is an important medium-term play. We must avoid that."

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/d4668426-7bdb-11e4-a695-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3R0OnKcTR

Edited by Born Hunter

since its a ukip thread, ill not go on, yous know i could... :D

looking foward to the GE, if the snp get a massive vote, any things possible

ill leave it at that :thumbs:

edit:

We'll see won't we. The north sea needs investment, it's a very costly region. The Saudis want to cripple the US shale industry and the north sea could fall as collateral.

since max is going on IFS, if that does happen, least there will be oil left when scotland finaly votes yes :laugh::laugh::laugh:

in future, tech will improve, costs will lower... also the oil on west coast were trident is blocking

Aye didn't that get said about coal "in the future we will be mining again" Aye like f**k

• Like 3

since its a ukip thread, ill not go on, yous know i could... :D looking foward to the GE, if the snp get a massive vote, any things possible ill leave it at that :thumbs:edit:

How many years in the future by that time Scotland would be on its knees again begging its big brother for hwlp

since its a ukip thread, ill not go on, yous know i could... :D

looking foward to the GE, if the snp get a massive vote, any things possible

ill leave it at that :thumbs:

edit:

Aye didn't that get said about coal "in the future we will be mining again" Aye like f**k

i find myself replying...

the two quotes above have something in common, mismanaged and f****d by a uk gov

• Like 1

People that are gonna vote ukip won't take any notice of things like that, in fact it will only make me want to vote for them more so Lol .

i'll be voting for them too,but theres no need to be delusional.

delusional lol pot and kettle spring to mind

i must be f****d then,because its clear as day to me old nige is poking a hornets nest and isnt equipped to deal with the consequences.

a good stepping stone at best imo.

Why UKIP won't be successful???

Because the UKIP leader was told by the police not to go out To a baying mob..

Now obviously the correct thing to do is go out, chin a couple of the unwashed, mussie loving trouble makers... That'll show em he means business, Jesus the man has no bollocks... That's it all vote for 1 of the other 3.... Oh wait there a bunch of c**ts too...

We're doomed!! Lol

• Like 3