Burning Of Jordanian Pilot

What would you clowns sooner I did besides f**k off out the country LOL I have told you where my loyalties lie an honest answer or would you sooner I lie like half you hypocritical c**ts and keyboard heroes. I dont draw benefits I pay taxes on my properties I pay fo my Daughters Education I pay council tax I tax and insure my vehicles which is a damn sight more than most of you loyal British bull shitters do. I have spent most of my adultlife in conflicts and they have no fear for me .I would rejoin to fight ISIS tomorrow if I am allowed .I will fight for what I believe is right not what someone wants to force me to believe. I have openly expressed my feelings many times on here on various matters only to be accused of lying LOL The vast majority of you believe the shit fed to you by your Government and the political parties and cant blow your noses without being told to.. I will protect my family friends and religion to the best of my abilities any one attacks me or mine then expect retaliation and I will guarantee it would ..not be pretty. I will not defend people like ISIS, Taliban Alquaida or any other terrorists nor will I defend peadophiles or rapists even thieves I would have to think hard if I would defend them I certainly wont be cowtowed or threatened by morons bigots and racists so enjoy you hunting those of you that do hunt and get on with your lives.

Fair play to you DB, if you do pay your way (all of it) and have input to the country I don't have a problem. One of my mates is muslim (sort of now) and you couldn't wish for a finer buddy. He fits in, does as we do, and if he does practise his religion is nice and quietly the same as we do things.

If the UK went to war though, and you were of the right age, I would expect you to fight for this country . If it were war against Iran then to be honest I don't know where to expect your loyalties to lie, that would be a tough one.

I do have a very big problem though with moderate muslims doing SFA about isis.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You ladies are determined to rope me into your dream scenarios. Lets make it clear from the outset I dont consider ISIS, taliban,, ,boka haram as anything other than criminals and terrorists. I am shi

As much as Dessie and myself dislike each other it ain't fair in my book to be holding him responsible for the world's sins. Goading him is not becoming of anyone and as sure as the shit I just launch

What would you clowns sooner I did besides f**k off out the country LOL I have told you where my loyalties lie an honest answer or would you sooner I lie like half you hypocritical c**ts and keyboard

Posted Images

Who really gives a f**k. Just enjoy life. Don't be hard up and don't give a f**k about stuff that doesn't directly effect you. Instead of wasting what time you have moaning and bitching enjoy it an do whatever the f**k you like doing.

I do you have to care about what is happening on your door step

In the middle east i couldnt care what happens over there

Cancer , heart disease, m.s, are all bigger killers than Isis . If folk are that worried about what's going on on their doorstep or going to effect your life's or lives of those around you seriously put some effort into a charity for one of the above . Help those really in need enjoy making somebody happy, volunteer at a dog shelter or something but don't come on an Internet forum being a hard Kunt that hates Muslims and knows how to end world war. Half the folk on this think because they pay taxes they have the right to preach to others who don't belong in "their" country. f**k off and lighten up. Get beers chase after women laugh with friends enjoy good food. Srs

• Like 3

Guy int pub said you sound like that snivveling little kid that's always volunteering others fir a fight max. If your that bothered go do summat about it, instead of volunteering the fcuking japs lol

I think what max is trying to say is that the Japs would fight on the same level as isis. Imagine if our boys were told "don't worry about human rights, don't bother about the Geneva convention and don't be bothered about civilian casualties so long as you get isis". Well, that's the japs.

Plus the fact, they wouldn't need sending, they just need permission !

Cancer , heart disease, m.s, are all bigger killers than Isis . If folk are that worried about what's going on on their doorstep or going to effect your life's or lives of those around you seriously put some effort into a charity for one of the above . Help those really in need enjoy making somebody happy, volunteer at a dog shelter or something but don't come on an Internet forum being a hard Kunt that hates Muslims and knows how to end world war. Half the folk on this think because they pay taxes they have the right to preach to others who don't belong in "their" country. f**k off and lighten up. Get beers chase after women laugh with friends enjoy good food. Srs

That'll be the muslim countries to us then ??? That's what starts it off, they come here expecting to be given everything and have permission to do and build what they want, but you try it over there.

Personally I don't want to go to the middle east and build a Christian church, walk about drinking a pint or go through town with my wife in a bikini (God forbid !!!) but that's not the point. IF I did then it should be OK because they can wear burka's, build mosques and have halal slaughter houses.

fair's fair, only with the muslims apparently not, they want all and give nothing.

• Like 1

Guy int pub said you sound like that snivveling little kid that's always volunteering others fir a fight max. If your that bothered go do summat about it, instead of volunteering the fcuking japs lol

I think what max is trying to say is that the Japs would fight on the same level as isis. Imagine if our boys were told "don't worry about human rights, don't bother about the Geneva convention and don't be bothered about civilian casualties so long as you get isis". Well, that's the japs.

Plus the fact, they wouldn't need sending, they just need permission !

It ain't going to happen tho is it, its just an other pipe dream. Like lets deport all that don't conform to the British skin colour dulux chart. The guy has repeated himself that many times he sounds like a child, willing on the bigger boys to fight.

I doubt it will happen, time will tell. Can't be long though before the Japs want their own military again and not just a defence force. It must be going through their minds and they have the commercial clout now to force it through.

It will be something like this that stirs them on, who knows when.

• Like 1

Hardly your doorstep mate. Why waste your life worrying and moaning. Serious. Just enjoy the good things you've got going before it's too late and you've wasted your life worrying about stuff that's never happened.

The problem is right on the doorstep for many people

Towns up and down the country have literally been taken over by Muslims

The Muslim grooming gangs are just the tip of the problems it creates in those areas

Hardly your doorstep mate. Why waste your life worrying and moaning. Serious. Just enjoy the good things you've got going before it's too late and you've wasted your life worrying about stuff that's never happened.

The Muslim grooming gangs are just the tip of the problems it creates in those areas

Idiot! Jimmy Saville ? Operation yewtree?

• Like 1

Idiot! Jimmy Saville ? Operation yewtree?

Saville and about 3 others others were pedos and were convicted and deserve everything they got

That doesnt change the fact that there is grooming gangs in just about every area with a high population of Muslims plus the grooming gangs is just one of the problems in theses areas

21 asian men from one investigation alone in Newcastle were arrested last week

Edited by jacknife

tell me one thing here ,, the crap america is stirring up in eastern europe , all pointing towards a serious confrontation with russia ,, if it hits the fan ,will every asian of recruitable age sign up or be enlisted to fight .... i reckon not they will refuse to go to fight for the country they have sponged off all their lives , then what will happen to our women with all our men fighting for OUR country :hmm:

This country isn't worth fighting for anymore.

I'll be f****d if I'd put my life on the line for a load of asylum seekers and home grown inbred benefit scroungers.

Never mind all the metropolitan liberal elites that dominate most of the government these days!

f**k em.

We'd be better off letting the Russians march right through Europe and the UK and having a good f***ing clear up along the way.

• Like 1

The japs have deployed troops operationally abroad! They can do it if they want, but to go to war is very much against their constitution to my understanding. It's them that don't want it!

Their entire defence strategy is one entirely of self defence. I don't think they have any real expeditionary capability like we do and certainly no experience. They're not going to risk thousands of green troops and billions of dollars just to avenge a couple of their citizens. LOL

• Like 1

The japs have deployed troops operationally abroad! They can do it if they want, but to go to war is very much against their constitution to my understanding. It's them that don't want it!

Their entire defence strategy is one entirely of self defence. I don't think they have any real expeditionary capability like we do and certainly no experience. They're not going to risk thousands of green troops and billions of dollars just to avenge a couple of their citizens. LOL

The only "LOL" i can see is your lack of understanding about japan, sad really for an educated person, hook line and sinker unfortunatly

The only "LOL" i can see is your lack of understanding about japan, sad really for an educated person, hook line and sinker unfortunatly

You're good at calling people c**ts but not very good at backing it up. Explain to me where I'm wrong? The japs are constitutionally bound for self defence, offensive tech is against their constitution. They can deploy troops abroad and have done but are incredibly reluctant to for constitutional reasons. Their airforce has no ground attack capability and their navy is limited to maritime patrol, logistic support, sub warfare and anti air defence.

So crack on...

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1