Burning Of Jordanian Pilot

people arent scum,humans are the pinnacle of all life on our planet.

the internationalist/globalist mindset you allude to is the real problem,before that ideology came to be we were at peace with ourselves and nature,hopefully we will be again one day.

"people arent scum,humans are the pinnacle of all life on our planet"

Having a laugh are you mate?

"Globalist" Hardly? Im not talking "one harmonious world" at all, rather just putting our house in order, and reducing the strain on the planet.

what more intelligent or creative species exists to your knowledge?

'work together as a species'

like feeding those poor Africans so they can survive and breed even more?

and just hope they voluntarily go against all instinct and stop breeding in such massive numbers?

before we started 'helping' everyone the world was a far better,healthier place.

What more stupid and destructive species exists to your knowledge?

What don't you understand about me advocating " reducing the population" Africans that their land/resources can't support included. The big multinationals have raped Africa and walked away leaving them to it, caused civil wars and kept the wrong leaders in power if they played the game for a cheap bribe, basically mate we've got a lot to answer for if you want to be honest about it.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You ladies are determined to rope me into your dream scenarios. Lets make it clear from the outset I dont consider ISIS, taliban,, ,boka haram as anything other than criminals and terrorists. I am shi

As much as Dessie and myself dislike each other it ain't fair in my book to be holding him responsible for the world's sins. Goading him is not becoming of anyone and as sure as the shit I just launch

What would you clowns sooner I did besides f**k off out the country LOL I have told you where my loyalties lie an honest answer or would you sooner I lie like half you hypocritical c**ts and keyboard

Posted Images

people arent scum,humans are the pinnacle of all life on our planet.

the internationalist/globalist mindset you allude to is the real problem,before that ideology came to be we were at peace with ourselves and nature,hopefully we will be again one day.

"people arent scum,humans are the pinnacle of all life on our planet"

Having a laugh are you mate?

"Globalist" Hardly? Im not talking "one harmonious world" at all, rather just putting our house in order, and reducing the strain on the planet.

what more intelligent or creative species exists to your knowledge?

'work together as a species'

like feeding those poor Africans so they can survive and breed even more?

and just hope they voluntarily go against all instinct and stop breeding in such massive numbers?

before we started 'helping' everyone the world was a far better,healthier place.

What more stupid and destructive species exists to your knowledge?

What don't you understand about me advocating " reducing the population" Africans that their land/resources can't support included. The big multinationals have raped Africa and walked away leaving them to it, caused civil wars and kept the wrong leaders in power if they played the game for a cheap bribe, basically mate we've got a lot to answer for if you want to be honest about it.

take away all non-african technology (everything from the mobile phone to the wheel) and the population would plummet and become sustainable quite quickly imo.

but they won't reduce it voluntarily,it's not in their nature.

left to our own devices we strike a balance with nature,when a more intelligent race of human interferes the balance is disturbed.

• Like 1

If the certain folks at the top shared the wealth, the world would be gran an here would be plenty lto go around, nature will never be destroyed, d,a is a humanist he loves animals more than people, so he can go fook

Look at the chart Shepp posted QB, if we shared the wealth willy nilly with no restrictions it would make things worse real quick, nearly 7 billion of us polluting the Earth with shite everyday, and they say cows are causing ozone breakdown lol.

• Like 1

Which is exactly what DA is saying QB, "nature will sort it out" in a bad way for us mate. I know you're coming from the "only god has the right" angle, with the population thing, well we don't all agree on that do we, the church has a lot to answer for in Africa.

• Like 1

Whos to say your right, the earth is here to be livedv on not, restricted for animals, nature will sort itself out always had an always will

It is nothing more than a numbers game, that tied to humans being the most greedy and destructive species on the planet.

If there was a god and he was good, I very much doubt he would have created man.

David Attenborough's quote is spot on. It makes me laugh when folks say we are killing the planet, f***ing up nature etc. We are a product of nature and you bet your hairy bollocks nature will wipe us from existence if we don't play our cards with a bit of savvy. We can't do f**k all to harm the world in the grand scheme of things, we can do a catastrophic amount of damage to our selves though.

But hey, species die out every damn day, does anybody really think 'mother nature' gives a flying f**k about us or what harm we do? Millions of years from now if all the doom sayers are right and we have managed to wipe our selves out, the cycle of life will continue on earth as it always has and the only trace as to our existence will be radioactive markers in the earth's surface and the odd fossil. Mother nature gives very few fucks about humans and our actions. LOL the arogance to think we can harm her!

• Like 2

Funny ain't it, as hunters, shooters,fishermen, we all understand the "balance" of predators/prey, things that harm the balance of all that goes with our way of life, but are in denial about our own species being the worst of the lot, get real, massive cull needed asap lol.

• Like 2

David Attenborough's quote is spot on. It makes me laugh when folks say we are killing the planet, f***ing up nature etc. We are a product of nature and you bet your hairy bollocks nature will wipe us from existence if we don't play our cards with a bit of savvy. We can't do f**k all to harm the world in the grand scheme of things, we can do a catastrophic amount of damage to our selves though.

But hey, species die out every damn day, does anybody really think 'mother nature' gives a flying f**k about us or what harm we do? Millions of years from now if all the doom sayers are right and we have managed to wipe our selves out, the cycle of life will continue on earth as it always has and the only trace as to our existence will be radioactive markers in the earth's surface and the odd fossil. Mother nature gives very few fucks about humans and our actions. LOL the arogance to think we can harm her!

The fact that our actions wipe out whole species is to some extent f***ing up nature.

Making the planet uninhabitable for us, will unfortunately destroy much of our present eco system and many of the flora and fauna associated.

If we carry on as we are, I very much doubt we will be around for thousands of years let alone millions.

• Like 2

It will be one sad boring fooking world without all the Wildlife we are wipeing out at an Alarming rate.

Sad and boring for us. Mother nature will start her experiment over again and in a cosmic blink of an eye have a planet bustling with new life. All this, environmentalism matters little to her, it's us it matters to. We're only f***ing ourselves.

The fact that our actions wipe out whole species is to some extent f***ing up nature.

Making the planet uninhabitable for us, will unfortunately destroy much of our present eco system and many of the flora and fauna associated.

If we carry on as we are, I very much doubt we will be around for thousands of years let alone millions.

But so what? Mother nature wipes out species every day, we're a product of nature and play by her rules. In a few dozen million years the earths life will look completely different again, with or without our influence. And yet we fret about keeping everything constant and unchanged because of some moral guilt about harming nature! I find that amusing!

As i said, in a cosmic blink life on earth will completely change, its not meant to stay constant. Only thing we need to worry about is whether we have the ability to survive...

We cant harm the planet in the slightest... only ourselves.

Edited by Born Hunter