Burning Of Jordanian Pilot

I dont have a problem with any races and nor do I think that scapegoating and trying to blame each and everything on immigrants and race addresses any of the issues this country is facing. Yes a really tough immigration policy is needed ,across the board but blame the MP,S for that immigrant MP,s are a minority in the legislator as far as I know, if the MP,s are easily manipulated by a perceived race card whos fault is that surely the ones who voted them in..In areas whe immigrants are in the majority then surely under a much trumpeted Democratic system the majority in a area has the right to vote in its representatives dont they.The police are constantly labelled as being institutionally racist. Personally I dont think they are, I think they have gone to appeasers rather than law enforcers I will not be held responsible for thatRodp I am more than willing to come to your area if it will solve anything and I will make my own transport arrangements.

Well guy int pub said me nor him have never lived in an area with a high population of anything other than white British folk. Yet funny enough we still see/know lots of folk who abuse the benefit system, ignore council rules, refuse work, and these are all our precious natives. It is honestly the white British folk im mote disgusted in than anything.

desert bred, I don't know you from Adam. I wouldn't class you as a friend, we have disagreed in past and im sure will again. However id rather live next door to you than some of the scum the fools think we owe a place here to, wether they be white brown black purple or anything in between

I think what a lot of folk are saying is if we have enough of our own WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE !!! Plus the fact, white English doleys tend to sit at home, not make parts of towns no go areas for whites.

You're right about DB though, he does appear to be one of the immigrants we would like to accept into the country, decent, hard working and pays his way. And it seems he intends to go home when he's used what he's paid for. :thumbs:

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You ladies are determined to rope me into your dream scenarios. Lets make it clear from the outset I dont consider ISIS, taliban,, ,boka haram as anything other than criminals and terrorists. I am shi

As much as Dessie and myself dislike each other it ain't fair in my book to be holding him responsible for the world's sins. Goading him is not becoming of anyone and as sure as the shit I just launch

What would you clowns sooner I did besides f**k off out the country LOL I have told you where my loyalties lie an honest answer or would you sooner I lie like half you hypocritical c**ts and keyboard

Posted Images

I dont have a problem with any races and nor do I think that scapegoating and trying to blame each and everything on immigrants and race addresses any of the issues this country is facing. Yes a really tough immigration policy is needed ,across the board but blame the MP,S for that immigrant MP,s are a minority in the legislator as far as I know, if the MP,s are easily manipulated by a perceived race card whos fault is that surely the ones who voted them in..In areas whe immigrants are in the majority then surely under a much trumpeted Democratic system the majority in a area has the right to vote in its representatives dont they.The police are constantly labelled as being institutionally racist. Personally I dont think they are, I think they have gone to appeasers rather than law enforcers I will not be held responsible for thatRodp I am more than willing to come to your area if it will solve anything and I will make my own transport arrangements.

Well guy int pub said me nor him have never lived in an area with a high population of anything other than white British folk. Yet funny enough we still see/know lots of folk who abuse the benefit system, ignore council rules, refuse work, and these are all our precious natives. It is honestly the white British folk im mote disgusted in than anything.

desert bred, I don't know you from Adam. I wouldn't class you as a friend, we have disagreed in past and im sure will again. However id rather live next door to you than some of the scum the fools think we owe a place here to, wether they be white brown black purple or anything in between

I think what a lot of folk are saying is if we have enough of our own WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE !!! Plus the fact, white English doleys tend to sit at home, not make parts of towns no go areas for whites.

You're right about DB though, he does appear to be one of the immigrants we would like to accept into the country, decent, hard working and pays his way. And it seems he intends to go home when he's used what he's paid for. :thumbs:

The guy int pub said there are parts of most major citys were white kids are a law unto themselves, look at London riots, did you notice many Muslims targetting shops? Places in Glasgow that even other white kids cant visit, never mind kids of different colour/creed or race. And all that's without the benefit scroungers sat at home watching other fools parade about Jeremy kyles stage. Funnily enough I see all the same problems that you guys blame on immigrants, yet there are no immigrants in my area. We do have an over abundance of white scum tho, they may not have a shanty hut in there garden, but most have caravans in there garden from the world war 2 era. But that's okay is it, as they are white and were born here. My local church has been robbed 5 times in 3 years, no immigrants were responsible, was white British folk. An old disabled man was battered in Durham last week, robbed on his doorstep, thanks to white British folks. We don't need anymore what?? We can only judge a person on there actions, actions speak louder Tha words.

So what you're saying is import more as well then ? Plus the fact, as you say yourself, you don't have any so how can you possibly quote on what they're like ?

Seems like you're saying (A) I don't live by them because there's non by me, and (B ) us that do have to live by them have got it wrong and we should listen to you. !! Yeah, right, like we're going to listen to someone who hasn't got a clue what it's like to live by them. You need to tell bloke in't pub he's a dickhead !

Edited by rodp

promoting lack of interest in community, patriotism, nationalism, pride in ones own is all a way of controlling people......thats why governments promote immigration and 'white british scumbag lay abouts'.....these people are either dependent on the system or have no interest in fighting against it and promoting change....its the same problem.

When ever you question race it always ends up with 'we all came from africa so we are all immigrants' ....not even the Australians are daft enough to be silenced/convinced mass immigration is ok with that one!!!!!

The new left wing defense of mass immigration/islamification is 'what about all the british dole dossers'

vote ukip and at least challenge the status quo

• Like 1

The guy int pub said there are parts of most major citys were white kids are a law unto themselves, look at London riots, did you notice many Muslims targetting shops? Places in Glasgow that even other white kids cant visit, never mind kids of different colour/creed or race. And all that's without the benefit scroungers sat at home watching other fools parade about Jeremy kyles stage. Funnily enough I see all the same problems that you guys blame on immigrants, yet there are no immigrants in my area. We do have an over abundance of white scum tho, they may not have a shanty hut in there garden, but most have caravans in there garden from the world war 2 era. But that's okay is it, as they are white and were born here. My local church has been robbed 5 times in 3 years, no immigrants were responsible, was white British folk. An old disabled man was battered in Durham last week, robbed on his doorstep, thanks to white British folks. We don't need anymore what?? We can only judge a person on there actions, actions speak louder Tha words.

So what you're saying is import more as well then ? Plus the fact, as you say yourself, you don't have any so how can you possibly quote on what they're like ?

Seems like you're saying (A) I don't live by them because there's non by me, and ( B) us that do have to live by them have got it wrong and we should listen to you. !! Yeah, right, like we're going to listen to someone who hasn't got a clue what it's like to live by them. You need to tell bloke in't pub he's a dickhead !

No tho thread and others is making out its only the immigrants that's are flaunting our laws, its not, not even close. Like iv said, actions speak louder than words, no matter how aggressively you poke your keyboard typing them. What have you and the rest of the whingers done to stop this? Yous see a problem, yet yous ain't acting on it, instead come on net moaning. Have you been in armed services? Have you tried to be elected to make a change? I and the guy int pub have both fought for this country, in different wars and conflicts. Have you? I would do again tomorrow if needed. Would you? We may be dick heads to you, but to me your just a bag of hot air, all mouth and no trousers like my old sgt used to say

Go on then, tell me just what being in the forces does to stop immigration to this country ? And who pays the wages of serving military ?

I take it you were on border control then, shooting them as they came through the tunnel ?

Like I've said, we've got enough of our own trash without importing more. And if you're so set on them not being a problem why don't you move to a ghetto ? You may fit in with a nice multicultural population :lol:

• Like 1

oh there are white areas that are shit holes....but as some one who works at times in areas of high immigrant populations I can tell you they are extra shit holes we dont need and certain ethnic groups do have tendencies to certain behaviors.

Iv been ripped off/attempted rip offs by many people, non payers etc, but if I wrote all their names down you would see a pattern...if we worked out percentages you would be surprised.

• Like 1

When In My House If I'm Watching Sky Sports So Are You . . And If You Don't Like It Go Back To Your House & Watch The Disney Channel . . This Country Has/Is Being Denied Its History Encouraged Not Too Celebrate St.Georges Day , Wearing Crosses On Chains Offends People & Gets Banned By Bosses TERRIFIED Of Being Branded Racists , Hunting Banned , The Police On The Ground Having There Hands Tied When Confronted With Marches/Demonstrators Who Aren't British , Foreign Values Championed Yet Are Alien To Us (Halal) Non Muslim Children Sexualy Abused & Raped By Gangs Of Men & Treated Like Pieces Off Meat That For YRS Is Covered Up . . A Few Reasons The Man In The Street Is Pissed Off & And If Some Can't See That There Not Wearing Blinkers There Blind-Folded !!

• Like 2

When In My House If I'm Watching Sky Sports So Are You . . And If You Don't Like It Go Back To Your House & Watch The Disney Channel . . This Country Has/Is Being Denied Its History Encouraged Not Too Celebrate St.Georges Day , Wearing Crosses On Chains Offends People & Gets Banned By Bosses TERRIFIED Of Being Branded Racists , Hunting Banned , The Police On The Ground Having There Hands Tied When Confronted With Marches/Demonstrators Who Aren't British , Foreign Values Championed Yet Are Alien To Us (Halal) Non Muslim Children Sexualy Abused & Raped By Gangs Of Men & Treated Like Pieces Off Meat That For YRS Is Covered Up . . A Few Reasons The Man In The Street Is Pissed Off & And If Some Can't See That There Not Wearing Blinkers There Blind-Folded !!

Don't tell that to man in't pub, he says white trash is to blame.

Guest ragumup

Johnnymuddler

Islam's teachings (sunna) can turn nice folk into scum that's the difference ....

Follow Jesus teaching, turn other cheek ,Pray for your enemies etc etc....

Follow Mohammad's teaching, rape, murder, enslave, torture, tell lies and subjugate the kuffar .....see the difference.

That's why you get white lads decent enough, they then convert to Islam and start doing jihad etc..

Edited by ragumup

But this thread is not about white British scum

That's another problem

See that's diffrence, scum is scum, skin colour don't matter, nor does religion. If this country was purely white the shit would still happen, don't be so blind

But skin colour has to come into it the minute something is mentioned about Muslims someone will jump in saying....well white Christian natives are just as bad

There is nothing we can do about the problems other than have a moan nothing is going to change

Many of us have been in the forces big deal that doesn't do anything to solve the problems here

Edited by jacknife

Seems like you're saying (A) I don't live by them because there's non by me, and ( B) us that do have to live by them have got it wrong and we should listen to you. !! Yeah, right, like we're going to listen to someone who hasn't got a clue what it's like to live by them. You need to tell bloke in't pub he's a dickhead !

No tho thread and others is making out its only the immigrants that's are flaunting our laws, its not, not even close. Like iv said, actions speak louder than words, no matter how aggressively you poke your keyboard typing them. What have you and the rest of the whingers done to stop this? Yous see a problem, yet yous ain't acting on it, instead come on net moaning. Have you been in armed services? Have you tried to be elected to make a change? I and the guy int pub have both fought for this country, in different wars and conflicts. Have you? I would do again tomorrow if needed. Would you? We may be dick heads to you, but to me your just a bag of hot air, all mouth and no trousers like my old sgt used to say

Go on then, tell me just what being in the forces does to stop immigration to this country ? And who pays the wages of serving military ?

I take it you were on border control then, shooting them as they came through the tunnel ?

Like I've said, we've got enough of our own trash without importing more. And if you're so set on them not being a problem why don't you move to a ghetto ? You may fit in with a nice multicultural population :lol:

Guy int pub said its you that needs to think about relocating, your obviously unhappy, maybe try one of the isles of tip of Scotland, saying that, your type that be unhappy anywhere. My point is, are you going to try to make a change? Or just keep tapping away at the old keyboard? I'm sure I heard a saying on a film once, you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite? Sums you up perfectly. What you waiting for? Go start your revolution, or will you just be happy to pay the wages of those that do it? Lol

No, I'll do what any sensible law abiding citizen that wants to keep his fac and sgc would do, I'll vote for a party that may help the situation. I'll also carry on the business and employ staff who pay taxes to employ soldiers. I'll also carry on living here to at least show another white face.

What I won't do is live somewhere away from it all but make out I know all about it, I won't spout off about being in the military as though I actually did something about it (when everyone knows different), and I won't tell everyone how to live their lives when I ain't got a clue what it's like where they live !!!

And you never did tell me how you being in the military helped resolve the immigrant situation ???

Don't tell that to man in't pub, he says white trash is to blame.

We banned things way before Muslims asked us to? Saville raped our kids before Muslims did, priests did before him, politicians, covered it up, police covered it up, newspapers covered it up. But all this will stop when we deport the Muslims lol

Hang Fire A Minute We've Had The Saville Thread & Everyone On Here Will Agree With Your Thoughts On Saville Priests Ect . . So Does What Saville & Company Done Justify To You What These Muslim Men Done . . Because If Not Why Mention It ??

Guy int pub said its you that needs to think about relocating, your obviously unhappy, maybe try one of the isles of tip of Scotland, saying that, your type that be unhappy anywhere. My point is, are you going to try to make a change? Or just keep tapping away at the old keyboard? I'm sure I heard a saying on a film once, you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite? Sums you up perfectly. What you waiting for? Go start your revolution, or will you just be happy to pay the wages of those that do it? Lol
No, I'll do what any sensible law abiding citizen that wants to keep his fac and sgc would do, I'll vote for a party that may help the situation. I'll also carry on the business and employ staff who pay taxes to employ soldiers. I'll also carry on living here to at least show another white face.

What I won't do is live somewhere away from it all but make out I know all about it, I won't spout off about being in the military as though I actually did something about it (when everyone knows different), and I won't tell everyone how to live their lives when I ain't got a clue what it's like where they live !!!

And you never did tell me how you being in the military helped resolve the immigrant situation ???

Where did I say it had anything to do with resolving the situation? I merely stated I have served my country. And imo its called getting up off your ass and doing something, not sitting whinging about it. At the time I joined I wanted to defend my country, and the rights my father fought for. I was young but I still acted, just like If I felt as hard done by as you guys do, id act, not sit and prod at the keyboard

But you cannot get up and do anything about the Muslim problem because you will be immediately shot down as a racist bigot

Guest ragumup

Sandymere

Islam's teachings (sunna) can turn nice folk into scum that's the difference ....

Follow Jesus teaching, turn other cheek ,Pray for your enemies etc etc....

Follow Mohammad's teaching, rape, murder, enslave, torture, tell lies and subjugate the kuffar .....see the difference.

Yeah cos christians never commited none of them acts lol

Are Christians CURRENTLY blowing up people ,flying planes into buildings ,FGM, beheading etc ? ...and i said jesus teachings .

Where did I say it had anything to do with resolving the situation? I merely stated I have served my country. And imo its called getting up off your ass and doing something, not sitting whinging about it. At the time I joined I wanted to defend my country, and the rights my father fought for. I was young but I still acted, just like If I felt as hard done by as you guys do, id act, not sit and prod at the keyboard

But you did, and still do, nothing to resolve the mass immigrant problem we have. What's more you admit you do not have any near you but still you preach that it isn't a problem ?

So what you're saying is (A) you don't really have a clue what you're on about, and (B ) you joined the army.

To be honest you come across as a do gooder leftie that wants everyone to accept mass immigration, so long as they don't actually have to live by you (nimby). And as a young bloke got bored and joined the army for a couple of years.

And you accuse others of being keyboard warriors, you'll be coming out with the "You're all racist" mantra next :lol: