Burning Of Jordanian Pilot

sounds like your confusing it with geordie rules jacker

So how would you feel db is a bunch of british Christians drugged and raped your own flesh and blood ?

I know exactly how you would feel you would want to kill the scum feckers. That's how the british people feel when these twisted scum feckers do it to british girls. Fecking away with you and your fecked up religion.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You ladies are determined to rope me into your dream scenarios. Lets make it clear from the outset I dont consider ISIS, taliban,, ,boka haram as anything other than criminals and terrorists. I am shi

As much as Dessie and myself dislike each other it ain't fair in my book to be holding him responsible for the world's sins. Goading him is not becoming of anyone and as sure as the shit I just launch

What would you clowns sooner I did besides f**k off out the country LOL I have told you where my loyalties lie an honest answer or would you sooner I lie like half you hypocritical c**ts and keyboard

Posted Images

sounds like your confusing it with geordie rules jacker

So how would you feel db is a bunch of british Christians drugged and raped your own flesh and blood ?

I know exactly how you would feel you would want to kill the scum feckers. That's how the british people feel when these twisted scum feckers do it to british girls. Fecking away with you and your fecked up religion.

DB would say shoot the Muslims that have done this as he would say shoot Christians, its not the religion that's raped the kiddies its men then they hide behind it maybe? maybe if we weren't so hung up on saying the wrong thing this would of come to surface years ago its the climte of racial tension that allows for cover ups like this particular one, its been played like most things are to someones interest certainly not the poor kiddies

• Like 1

It's all a hell of a lot of head work artic gun. And my small words in the big scheme of things will do nothing and certainly have no effect. But I will say that if any paki or Muslim harmed my family or friends family in a twisted way like the feckers do I will retaliate with full force. And not stand by and watch it happen. I'm sure there will be a massive vigilante movement in Britain within 10yrs. There's only so much shit people can take.

It's all a hell of a lot of head work artic gun. And my small words in the big scheme of things will do nothing and certainly have no effect. But I will say that if any paki or Muslim harmed my family or friends family in a twisted way like the feckers do I will retaliate with full force. And not stand by and watch it happen. I'm sure there will be a massive vigilante movement in Britain within 10yrs. There's only so much shit people can take.

c**ts like you all broth an no brawn

What you think doesent bother me hareydave. I've my own opinion and that's that.
  • Like 1

there be back channels talks going on ..while the ordinary joe soap on here arguing cameron and co are sitting eating lobsters drinking champane .the lee rigby killers never serve the full wack just like here same as jihad john if hes captured he do about 10..12 boulers and hes out .seen it

• Like 1

What you think doesent bother me hareydave. I've my own opinion and that's that.
Do you seriously expect me to put up with all this shit on my own door step when it has a direct effect on my family fecking wake up you knob.

Do you seriously expect me to put up with all this shit on my own door step when it has a direct effect on my family fecking wake up you knob.

do what ever ya want....round here if the open there trap they go home in a box

Who go home in a box ?

Who go home in a box ?

any body that steps out line

Funnily enough DB I agree with a lot of what you say. However, I must have misread a post somewhere because I believed you resided in the UK, took full benefit of our free health service, were protected by our armed forces, drove around on roads built and maintained by UK taxpayers, had the use of our free education system etc, etc, etc.

Then I read the red highlighted sentence below, and realised you must still live in Iran then ?

I apologise for this obvious error, and an error it must be, because surely no-one would live in a country and make use of all it's benefits, then state allegiance to another country. I mean, dear me, that could cause racial unrest couldn't it, who on earth could be so bold as to use the free facilities of a country, then state that really they couldn't give a toss and if it came to it their allegiance would lie with another country ???

You ladies are determined to rope me into your dream scenarios. Lets make it clear from the outset I dont consider ISIS, taliban,, ,boka haram as anything other than criminals and terrorists. I am shia and my allegiance is to Iran not these scum I dont have any great love for Sauds or Jordanians niether The pilot didnt deserve what he was subjected to however he was a professional soldier he was caught in an enemy conflict zone and the track record of ISIS shows clearly what would happen to him. Iran has fought against these regimes since 1979 and is sworn enemy to these groups we are hampered in what we do because the Zionists and their supporters are more afraid of any future plans for isreal. Arms purchases are blockaded to iran by we al lknow who but they will sell them via the backdoors of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Now to get back to isis Iran are fighting them in Iraq and Syria the only foreign troops on the ground are iranian and we are fully supporting Syrian goverment troops and the Khurdish peshmurga Sauds are quiet because it is salafi and wahabi money that finances isis al quaida and taliban salafi and wahabi are the sauds own brand of islam what they dont realise is that these groups they have created are now out of their control and unless these terror groups are defeated they will finish their regimes. The Western Goverments should pull out of the middle east and let us get on with our own house cleaning the only way to defeat these groups is on the ground and the jokes of Geneva convention and perceived western human rights should be confined to western parliaments and see how quickly these conflicts will be smashed. As for me and my prayer mat we have been together all my life and will be until my death ,as for the numpties on here it would be real interesting to see how many have done any service other than girl guides. and wrvs. :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

I live in belgium......but my allegiance is to England.....does that still count?

Are you using their FREE healthcare, benefits, education etc ?
Actually mate I bet I get more benefits here, than desertbread does from living in the uk.......just because who I'm married to! My wife works in the EU......so I get 80% paid of all healthcare/dental care, she got payed more for marrying me, payed more for having my son, got a week in a private hospital when she had my son, 25% discount off a new car etc etc etc....hell I don't even have to work! Lol lol..........

.....but my original point was just because you've emigrated, you don't automatically lose your loyalty to your birth place......I've lived in 3 different countries other than the uk in my life, but I will always be loyal to England.....anyway....I'm off digging for the day....;-) Atb

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2

I daresay you would react the same if it was white Christian or purple Buddhists who where the perpetrators? like it or not the climate that allows this sort of problem to be swept under the carpet is created by our leaders not muslims, nu labour policys allowed this to occur it was not tackled or even taken seriously because they where trying to promote multi cultural England and did not want this being exploited by the divvy minority that would do so ie, BNP UKIP

• Like 1