Burning Of Jordanian Pilot

King imagine going to Wales and trying to educate them, especially the white ones :whistling:

They ain't welcome in wales db they can feck off abroad and chase goats and were tea towels on there heads and kill and rape each other. They are so fecking thick that they believe if they blow them selves up and kill others. That they will go to a whole lot of virgins they are all thick as feck.

And yes pie eater they can all. Leave Britain and don't come back.

Im with you on the Muslims King but race doesn't come into it with me, I realy couldn't care what skin colour people are.
What about all these sick twisted pakis in the country pie eater they need culling aswell so that's 2 races in Britain that need sorting out in my eyes mate.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You ladies are determined to rope me into your dream scenarios. Lets make it clear from the outset I dont consider ISIS, taliban,, ,boka haram as anything other than criminals and terrorists. I am shi

As much as Dessie and myself dislike each other it ain't fair in my book to be holding him responsible for the world's sins. Goading him is not becoming of anyone and as sure as the shit I just launch

What would you clowns sooner I did besides f**k off out the country LOL I have told you where my loyalties lie an honest answer or would you sooner I lie like half you hypocritical c**ts and keyboard

Posted Images

King imagine going to Wales and trying to educate them, especially the white ones :whistling:

They ain't welcome in wales db they can feck off abroad and chase goats and were tea towels on there heads and kill and rape each other. They are so fecking thick that they believe if they blow them selves up and kill others. That they will go to a whole lot of virgins they are all thick as feck.

Im with you on the Muslims King but race doesn't come into it with me, I realy couldn't care what skin colour people are.
What about all these sick twisted pakis in the country pie eater they need culling aswell so that's 2 races in Britain that need sorting out in my eyes mate.

You're yet to name a race, lol. Neither Muslims or 'Pakis' are a race.

Well you explain to me if it's a race or religion. Born hunter ?

Zionists ?

I ain't going to pretend I know the score here but I'm led to believe they are the Jewish money men running Newspapers' TV Channels and Banks

Powerful Money lenders ect ?

Oh my god, you don't even understand the basic principles of Zionism yet you come on here waxing lyrical about the troubles of the middle east...Words honestly fail me.

Go and get an education you complete and utter moron.

• Like 2

The only thing I wanted to explain to you was that Muslims and Pakis are not a race. You seem to have the rest figured out all by yourself. :thumbs:

The only thing I wanted to explain to you was that Muslims and Pakis are not a race. You seem to have the rest figured out all by yourself. :thumbs:

So you are going to act like a politician and dodge the original question born hunter ?

Are you talking about the Pakistani child grooming gangs? They were Muslim, don't tar all Pakistanis with the same brush Islam is the problem.

So you are going to act like a politician and dodge the original question born hunter ?

Dodge? No, refuse to get into a serious discussion with someone that thinks Muslims and Pakis are a race, yes.

• Like 1

Are you talking about the Pakistani child grooming gangs? They were Muslim, don't tar all Pakistanis with the same brush Islam is the problem.
. There are more paki Muslims in Britain than white british Muslims. Pie eater. Feck the lot of them

Dodge? No, refuse to get into a serious discussion with someone that thinks Muslims and Pakis are a race, yes.

We'll educate me then born hunter.

Race is subjectively determined by a persons genetic heritage. Being Pakistani is again subjective but comes down to a persons ethnic/national heritage. Muslim is quite simple, it's a follower of Islam; heritage of any type doesn't come into it, genetic or otherwise. Three distinctly different things.

Edited by Born Hunter

Race is subjectively determined by a persons genetic heritage. Being Pakistani is again subjective but comes down to a persons ethnic/national heritage. Muslim is quite simple, it's a follower of Islam; heritage of any type doesn't come into it, genetic or otherwise. Three distinctly different things.

Ok born hunter you may be right I don't know. But what I do know is that the Muslims and the perverted stinking pakis all need culling. In my eyes they are all dirty feckers wiping there arses with there hands and raping kids. And all the other twisted shit they get up to. I dint think in the history of Britain would a british person send a 5yr old kid towards a group of soldiers carrying a football full that is actually a bomb. They are all twisted low life scum. That's my personnel opinion.

King, I'd have to disagree with you on that generally. But you have your opinion and I try to respect that. I do believe we have a very serious problem with immigrant AND Islamic subcultures in the UK today. Subcultures foreign to our own native one/s that are based around large non integrating immigrant population and/or Islamic populations.

For me, this problem has always been cultural. I want to live in a country that allows controlled beneficial immigration, I want to live in a country that has the fundamental right to religious freedoms.... I do not want to live in a country where certain parts of it feel third world and foreign through non native subcultures being allowed to develop.

Edited by Born Hunter

Guy ing pub said screw Zionism, Muslims and everybody else, until we as a whole open up and embrace Jesus and understand his teachings then you are all fcuked

I'll stay f****d then thank you very much. :D

I'm led to believe my Godless kind are destined for the fiery pits of Hell anyway. :angel:

• Like 1