Burning Of Jordanian Pilot

To be fair to desertbred he has stood up a lot against what these curry loving kunts are doing, I think the burning of that pilot has awakened the Mussie countries, to what these animals are actually doing. Hopefully the big Arab countries get their acts together and wipe out the problem and make the Middle East a decent place. For when the oil runs out then tourism is what's gonna bring te dollars

If oil,runs out how they going to get there ,lol

• Like 1

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You ladies are determined to rope me into your dream scenarios. Lets make it clear from the outset I dont consider ISIS, taliban,, ,boka haram as anything other than criminals and terrorists. I am shi

As much as Dessie and myself dislike each other it ain't fair in my book to be holding him responsible for the world's sins. Goading him is not becoming of anyone and as sure as the shit I just launch

What would you clowns sooner I did besides f**k off out the country LOL I have told you where my loyalties lie an honest answer or would you sooner I lie like half you hypocritical c**ts and keyboard

Posted Images

Truther you accused me of lying for islam two posts ago that is ample proof I dont need to lie for islam or defend c**ts who abuse in the name of islam now show me where I have lied

You lie or bend the truth all the time DB, the standard muslim rubbish, i honestly cant be bothered with it again mate.

• Like 1
Guest ragumup

Axum

But its ok to behead ! stone to death ! , crucify !, throw people off cliffs/buildings ! , pull apart with two camels !, or push hot nails into the eyes then cut off hands and feet and then leave in the hot desert to die slowly with no water !...as Muhammad did ...Sunna all sounds tolerant and humane to me .

Mohammad had a fire lit on a man's chest to torture him to find where the buried treasure was ....sunna

plus muhammad threatened to burn muslims alive in their houses if they didn't show up at the mosque.

ISIS has done most of them yet ,we are told they are not Islamic .....Really !

Edited by ragumup

To be fair to desertbred he has stood up a lot against what these curry loving kunts are doing, I think the burning of that pilot has awakened the Mussie countries, to what these animals are actually doing. Hopefully the big Arab countries get their acts together and wipe out the problem and make the Middle East a decent place. For when the oil runs out then tourism is what's gonna bring te dollars

If oil,runs out how they going to get there ,lol

lol horse and carriage to the desert countries then camel trains lol
  • Like 1

If that was an American pilot who them coward feckers burned. Then we would see a positive reaction from America. As I've no doubt they would get troops on the ground and wipe the scum c.nts out. Any anyone else in support of these scum c.nts. A mass cull is very much needed. Give me the red button that shots bombs and I would happily press it.

If that was an American pilot who them coward feckers burned. Then we would see a positive reaction from America. As I've no doubt they would get troops on the ground and wipe the scum c.nts out. And anyone else in support of these scum c.nts. A mass cull is very much needed. Give me the red button that shots bombs and I would happily press it.

Dessie that's two likes tonight........

We may be friends yet :laugh:

Funny you should chirp in, you still a pot smoking, wife and dog beating alcholic? Seems you and me have some mutual friends, or ex friends in your wife smacking part should I say
:laugh: aye alright love

Max its never going to happen no matter how hard you wish or how many posts you put on here. To beat the terrorist jihadi organisations leave it to people whose families have fought in these lands for generations. Religious and tribal loyalties determine the outcome of conflicts in the middle east. relying on the Sauds in Arabia and the tribes of the UAE is destined for failure as loyalty is a commodity to them that will go to the highest bidder.Much the same as the mercenaries in the terror groups.

• Like 1

If some c**t firebombed my house and I caught him, I'd do more than burn him in a cage ! Same if some bonkers bint with a bomb tied around her tried to kill me or my family, I'd do more than hang the bitch ! What people of EVERY country have to realise about their government ; THEY DONT GIVE A f**k ABOUT US ! We are just paying for their lifestyles and are nothing more than workers and cannon fodder ! I bet there are more than a few hankering for the good old days of Saddam and Quaddafi ! Never mind, we've got Tony Blair as "Middle East Peace Envoy" !

• Like 1

remember the innocents who were murdered in Dresden in an act of Genocide of epic proportions, February 1945 630,000 German women and children, refugees fleeing the advancing Soviets, were burned to death by OUR GOVERNMENTS in the biggest single incident mass murder in human history.

remember the innocents who were murdered in Dresden in an act of Genocide of epic proportions, February 1945 630,000 German women and children, refugees fleeing the advancing Soviets, were burned to death by OUR GOVERNMENTS in the biggest single incident mass murder in human history.

Paulus, I'd take exception with that. Genocide is the systematic extermination of a given ethnic/racial/national group. Dresden was, to my understanding, a strategic bombing operation. It's purpose was not to wipe out a population but to cripple the German infrastructure and psychologically destroy the German people's will to go on.

The same principle was used by the Nazi's with the Blitz and by the yanks with the A-bomb.

It's very different to genocide.

• Like 4

I agree to the law of the land being observed where ever you live the days of segregation and separation are finished personally I think integration does not work but I cant change a thing I live my life in the best way I can for me and my family I dont wish harm to any individual but if me or mine were attacked then believe it I would take revenge and retribution. Cultures will always clash respect the man not what he wears, scum exists in all societies and cultures some crimes are universally wrong but some cultures and traditions will not gell so where do you go the immigrants out does not happen and will not solve feck all

Edited by desertbred