Smallest Lurcher

Aye everyone knows hares jump into the gamebag themselves when being lamped ..

Chid,some Jesus like preaching daywalker after seeing his half hearted feathered Saluki running a hare for five minutes then see it go off into the sunset decided it would be a good idea to condemn lamping folk in a rage of anger because his dog had missed old Lepus lmao..

• Like 8

Aye everyone knows hares jump into the gamebag themselves when being lamped ..

Chid,some Jesus like preaching daywalker after seeing his half hearted feathered Saluki running a hare for five minutes then see it go off into the sunset decided it would be a good idea to condemn lamping folk in a rage of anger because his dog had missed old Lepus lmao..

well thats your invite gone out the window !

Edited by trenchfoot
  • Like 1

Get out and what u a couple dogs on myn will catch odd one but far from a hare killer 21tts

You need to get closer on lamp, practically step on the fecker if you can lol :thumbs:

??? hit em with a catty first 3/3 on any land ?

• Like 1

My 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy has picked up 3 long ears but she needs all the luck on her side being only 21 1/2", it needs to get up under her feet so she can get it turning otherwise its away. She caught the last one during last years harvest while following the combine looking for rabbits, like i said, she needs luck.

• Like 1

My 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy has picked up 3 long ears but she needs all the luck on her side being only 21 1/2", it needs to get up under her feet so she can get it turning otherwise its away. She caught the last one during last years harvest while following the combine looking for rabbits, like i said, she needs luck.

Kick ups

Get out and what u a couple dogs on myn will catch odd one but far from a hare killer 21tts

You need to get closer on lamp, practically step on the fecker if you can lol :thumbs:

hit em with a catty first 3/3 on any land

Lamping's fine, catty's unsporting! :thumbs:

hit em with a catty first 3/3 on any land

Lamping's fine, catty's unsporting! :thumbs:

The only time many little lurchers have a chance of getting on target is if they could be fired from a catty :D .

• Like 2