• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miles you should of said you were calling round , wich one is the champ ? black or white ???????? :toast:

The champ is that little RED BITCH that is soon departing from WHY AYE LAND to pastures NEW :whistling::victory: CHAMPION ROSE has a nice sound to it doesnt it :doh::toast:

Miles you should of said you were calling round , wich one is the champ ? black or white ???????? :toast:

The champ is that little RED BITCH that is soon departing from WHY AYE LAND to pastures NEW :whistling::victory: CHAMPION ROSE has a nice sound to it doesnt it :doh::toast:

you havent even picked yours up yet :thumbdown: ..yer fecking tight yorkshire twat ....keeping it a tc aslong as you can to cut down on food bills :whistling: .......if i was top chalker i would sell it to sombody else ....get off yer mothers tit ..and get yer dog ..yer big ginger virgin ..... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Miles and Snoopy you pair of LANCASTRIAN PONCES 8) I might not have fecthed mine yet but, shortly she'll be ARRIVING and then you lot better get worried :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: I'll be fully AMMO'd up for next season :big_boss::feck::laugh: