theres one left due to the lad who bred the litter didnt think the person who wanted it was suitable ....so he kept it back and was going to have it himself but hes already keeping two bitch pups back so wont have enough time for it .....the pup is the litter brother to mine and they are just over 8 weeks old ......they are very well bred sire is charlie / foxy bred and the dam is smokey / dancer bred ....its a dog pup and very strong ........pm me for detalis if interested ....all the best snoop ....

ps the lads away for a few days who bred them so has asked me to do this for him ....... :thumbs:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres one left due to the lad who bred the litter didnt think the person who wanted it was suitable ....so he kept it back and was going to have it himself but hes already keeping two bitch pups back so wont have enough time for it .....the pup is the litter brother to mine and they are just over 8 weeks old ......they are very well bred sire is charlie / foxy bred and the dam is smokey / dancer bred ....its a dog pup and very strong ........pm me for detalis if interested ....all the best snoop ....

ps the lads away for a few days who bred them so has asked me to do this for him ....... :thumbs:

sorry mate ive all on turning the thing on how do i pm you or what is a pm

sorry mate ive all on turning the thing on how do i pm you or what is a pm

no ..probs . :thumbs: ...this will proberly stop the messers anyway :D the pups near newcastle and its £300 ....cheap pup for how its bred ......if you want to pm sombody click on there name and send a message ... :thumbs:

its as simple as this... if i had the room i would have had this one aswell ....breeding of this quailty does not come up on these sites to often ....the breeding is second to non ..if anybody knows about hare coursing the grand sires and dams to these pups where some of the best in there day ..and thats a fact ..... :thumbs: the bitch to these pups could kill hares anywhere in the country small and big land ....and same goes for the sire .............in the right hands you have a chance of owning somthing very speical ....why do you think i got one :big_boss::laugh::laugh:

snoop is correct there :thumbs: ....but snoop i wouldnt advice gettin 2 for your self there a nightmare :wallbash: .. im gettin rid of one of my young uns now, the hell has started.... :doh: ....would definatley recommend one of these pups, if your wanting to bag a few long ears :thumbs:

snoop is correct there :thumbs: ....but snoop i wouldnt advice gettin 2 for your self there a nightmare :wallbash: .. im gettin rid of one of my young uns now, the hell has started.... :doh: ....would definatley recommend one of these pups, if your wanting to bag a few long ears :thumbs:

how your pups now baz ? how big are they or they took after indy for size

pups are great, there about 19 " now , 17 week old. there very saluki-ish but fast with it, im parting with 1 soon because they are fighting regular now, i still cant pick between them tho, even after all this time....

DSC00228.jpg

if i hadnt of got these pups tho id definatley had one of these snoop is advetising

and if hadnt off got one out off this litter ....which iam advertising the last pup from baz .......i would have that beaut on the left of that pic ... :thumbs: either way we a going to rule the fens for the next few years ....in fact watch out long ears allover the country ... :boxing::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: