Proven Stuff

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

modesty is well and truely gone in ireland all you here now is my stuff is doing this my stuff is doing that what happened to a man going out hunting for the sport and if you have a good dog other men

just posted this topic lads cause i would like yere opinions on when a dog or bitch has proven itself imo a dog or bitch can be good very good in there first season but imo there far from proven dogs

big frankle looking in door for more food he getting no more after hear that

Posted Images

Tryed to answer yer question harley it wouldent let me so i go this was .I did see the squirt run and as i said on here she was a good enough little bitch The only reason i ask is some dogs and bitches seem to get lots of chances to produce where as others seemed to be failed after one or two litters.I know the blue dog has got 2 bitches one a saluki and their head cases some of them any way and the other litter is only 5 months so dont know yet .The red and white bitch her litter is only 7 months so same as .Now if theirs not a good one in either litter who do you think will get the blame :laugh: not that it bothers me .Any way best of luck with them hope their flying machines for yea. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Tryed to answer yer question harley it wouldent let me so i go this was .I did see the squirt run and as i said on here she was a good enough little bitch The only reason i ask is some dogs and bitches seem to get lots of chances to produce where as others seemed to be failed after one or two litters.I know the blue dog has got 2 bitches one a saluki and their head cases some of them any way and the other litter is only 5 months so dont know yet .The red and white bitch her litter is only 7 months so same as .Now if theirs not a good one in either litter who do you think will get the blame :laugh: not that it bothers me .Any way best of luck with them hope their flying machines for yea. :thumbs:

i like breeding my own speedie an always did if it dosnt work out youv nobody to blame...with bit luck my team complete when squirt goes home il 4 dogs in yard all my own breeding an il get enough sport out them running local..atb with your pups

• Like 3

attachicon.gif10885514_773213516099020_8826017880555282571_n.jpgattachicon.gif10392315_10152689292983772_2461433324616171614_n.jpgattachicon.gifS1910012.JPGattachicon.gifS1910008.JPGthe dog I used on squirt is only young dog only had two seasons over him when the mating took place. only has one gear an has enough stamina to lamp all night. squirt of without doubt the best most consistant line hare dogs in the country..an despite what people think I didn't pick the dog for squirt I could used any top coursing dog on her. I was breeding of the dog anyway, squirt just landed at my feet an you couldn't ask for nicer bitch

dont worry about it bud they could be as good as any she is a lovely bitch and a good line of dogs we owned her dad he was a decent dog off a good line of dogs also best of luck

Make sure yea pick a good one jack could be beddie irish terrier greyhound saluki and what ever cross in a few years time rainbow coalation :laugh:

Make sure yea pick a good one jack could be beddie irish terrier greyhound saluki and what ever cross in a few years time rainbow coalation :laugh:

fuk I thought that's the way all the top dogs in England was bred lol
  • Like 1