Proven Stuff

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

modesty is well and truely gone in ireland all you here now is my stuff is doing this my stuff is doing that what happened to a man going out hunting for the sport and if you have a good dog other men

just posted this topic lads cause i would like yere opinions on when a dog or bitch has proven itself imo a dog or bitch can be good very good in there first season but imo there far from proven dogs

big frankle looking in door for more food he getting no more after hear that

Posted Images

Andy

Did buddy not come from Ricky's brother he sold it to nuttal for 5 k I might be wrong buts that what I heard

But in the coursing world 5 k usely means £500 in our world as they are known for exaggerated numbers

I'm not sure Mark to be honest..I know he sold Judy for five grand..Minshaw owned Buddy at one stage lol..infact half of England owned it haha

was bred and born on coursing all big arable feilds ,but never let money blind me , and i have had some great dogs that do whats on the tin , i work hard at times to earn a good pay

but never thought about breeding dogs to make a pot of money ,even tho had some good ones and been surrounded with very good dogs

for some its a lively hood others a sport and passion ,coursing dogs wil always make good money at times , as the hare is a great test for any mans dog single handed on good big arable land ,if your brought up in areas with big arable feilds as i have the hare was the main qaurry and the odd rabbit ,if your lucky ,ive saw me put twenty hares up in a day and seen one rabbit , so the hare is the test , you cant beat a good dog and a good hare on decent land

and time to se it working the hare and the hare trying to escape great sport ,

saw lots of lurchers over matched on hares but very few on rabbits ,

• Like 4

Andy

Did buddy not come from Ricky's brother he sold it to nuttal for 5 k I might be wrong buts that what I heard

But in the coursing world 5 k usely means £500 in our world as they are known for exaggerated numbers

I'm not sure Mark to be honest..I know he sold Judy for five grand..Minshaw owned Buddy at one stage lol..infact half of England owned it haha

Andy iam undercover lol. Who's mark. Lol
  • Like 2

modesty is well and truely gone in ireland all you here now is my stuff is doing this my stuff is doing that what happened to a man going out hunting for the sport and if you have a good dog other men that see it will praise it, but it dosent work that way now its all this hype and self praiseing, my view is self praise is no praise, if the dog is good enough then its abilty should speak volumes in it self

• Like 7

first I think its down to proven line s and a dog or bitch should show the can do it in first season and injury free should get better and better

a lot of dogs can take 3 / 3 but not all can take 5/5 and so on and dog or bitch that can take 5 s on regulary is top dog ect

we don't have the ground or hares back here to do 5s on a regular basis unfortunately, but ye definitely need the breeding in them, true preban peter, the good 1s show it from day 1 and continue too show it I think. Breed Champs off champs and chumps off chumps
  • Like 1

first I think its down to proven line s and a dog or bitch should show the can do it in first season and injury free should get better and better

a lot of dogs can take 3 / 3 but not all can take 5/5 and so on and dog or bitch that can take 5 s on regulary is top dog ect

we don't have the ground or hares back here to do 5s on a regular basis unfortunately, but ye definitely need the breeding in them, true preban peter, the good 1s show it from day 1 and continue too show it I think. Breed Champs off champs and chumps off chumps
i know what you mean, but what did rocky marcianos dad do? Shoe maker, what did enzo calzaghe do? See lol

i know what you mean, but what did rocky marcianos dad do? Shoe maker, what did enzo calzaghe do? See lol

????? and whats the question or point

lol, talking dogs not boxers lol, as the saying goes ya often see a bad man with a good son or vice versa, but when it comes too dogs, ya don't see derby winners getting bred from the slowest dogs on the track, in any dog racing or horse racing people go too the best performers or best producers for performers, why should coursing be any different,
  • Like 1

lol, talking dogs not boxers lol, as the saying goes ya often see a bad man with a good son or vice versa, but when it comes too dogs, ya don't see derby winners getting bred from the slowest dogs on the track, in any dog racing or horse racing people go too the best performers or best producers for performers, why should coursing be any different,
i know what your saying, just thought I'd chuck a spanner in the works lol
  • Like 1

lol I know what yer saying but I rather breed champs to champs

• Like 1