Punch Up ?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most weeks at work there's some kind of skirmish,,of sorts,,,but working the doors you expect it,,,,   Thought a gang of black lads were going to have it last night cos we stoped them coming in,,,,w

When you see kids who just want to live their life and play with their pals yet they know thats not going to happen and so are just living in the here and now as best they can it really makes me reali

i young lad 19] threw a brick at my mothers car [day after dads funeral] i tried to find him but couldnt and it festered on me ,i was warned that he can do a bit and is constantly high as a kite a

Ffs its only gay football ........

Just coz your not tall enough....... Oh wait there's table football!! :laugh:

Lol a real mans tournament starts on Friday night .......

• Like 1

Football is the worst, when I used to play in the East London Saturday leagues it was f***ing murder every week......fans telling me they was gonna stab me (sometimes the other teams fans said it too !! Lol lol), gangs of wogs rocking up tooled up.....you name it.

Every f***ing week was the same.........f**k I miss football !! Lol lol

f**k aye! This is only 5's but I'm enjoying the do dah's we've been having lol, about 7 year ago I thought enough was enough when the other team were coming back from their vans with hammers and screw drivers :laugh: f**k me it's only football!! :laugh: nothing compared to the 11's leagues where an ambulance was a weekly occurance,

:laugh: my son does 11 + 5 side every week , he gets kicked up a lot , he fast+ fit he plays wing/back 11 , and just up front 5's . I watched few times when beat some players with the ball , they try go on over the top , or use there mouth at him break your leg next tackle mate. :huh: but fair play to him he lets his football do the talking , and just laugh at them , I think might be chance of him maybe going semi/pro ,be nice if it came off for him ,as train hard and vey fit lad he just gone 28 now he loved the game since he was 9 years old :thumbs:

Darts? :hmm:

:laugh:

Football is the worst, when I used to play in the East London Saturday leagues it was f***ing murder every week......fans telling me they was gonna stab me (sometimes the other teams fans said it too !! Lol lol), gangs of wogs rocking up tooled up.....you name it.

f**k aye! This is only 5's but I'm enjoying the do dah's we've been having lol, about 7 year ago I thought enough was enough when the other team were coming back from their vans with hammers and screw drivers :laugh: f**k me it's only football!! :laugh: nothing compared to the 11's leagues where an ambulance was a weekly occurance,

:laugh: my son does 11 + 5 side every week , he gets kicked up a lot , he fast+ fit he plays wing/back 11 , and just up front 5's . I watched few times when beat some players with the ball , they try go on over the top , or use there mouth at him break your leg next tackle mate. :huh: but fair play to him he lets his football do the talking , and just laugh at them , I think might be chance of him maybe going semi/pro ,be nice if it came off for him ,as train hard and vey fit lad he just gone 28 now he loved the game since he was 9 years old :thumbs:

That's it ray get in their head on the park too, noise them up, that's half the game, wee kicks, toe stomps, shin rakes, nips, I tackled a boy last night and he huffed and hawed and I told him he's lucky it wasn't 8 year ago or I'd have won the ball and went over the top of it aswell, he wasn't slow in getting rid of it after that! :laugh:

Awww......I was waiting for the obligatory egg chaser to pipe up !! Lol

The met police were the rugby team most up for a row round here, always kicked off guaranteed !

Rugby players are all closet homos from what I have seen of them ! Lol

The met police were the rugby team most up for a row round here, always kicked off guaranteed !

Hard homos though :boxing: .......

And that was just the under 11,s league i bet it got a bit tasty in the mens league :D

Used to go and watch a few pals play over Hackney Marshes or Aldersbrook Rd sometimes funny as f**k i used to feel sorry for the poor refs a few bad decisions and they was bang in trouble :D

• Like 2

Well this new league we're in is all young lads... Lots of step overs, flicks and tricks etc.. We're a tad more direct.. Lol

Seems to be working alright, you don't lose that competitive spirit but you do lose the legs lol.. Still 2 wins out of 3 3rd on goal difference, I'm telling the lads we can win this league lol

• Like 2

Well this new league we're in is all young lads... Lots of step overs, flicks and tricks etc.. We're a tad more direct.. Lol

Seems to be working alright, you don't lose that competitive spirit but you do lose the legs lol.. Still 2 wins out of 3 3rd on goal difference, I'm telling the lads we can win this league lol

I watched a mates boy play an under 14,s game the other week it was sickly......13 year old kids crossing themself and pointing to the heavens when they score a goal...kissing their wrists .....what the f**k is that all about :D ....i bet you must feel like giving these youngsters some proper old fashioned English centre half tackles !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Hard homos though :boxing: .......
I used to train with the local rugby team on the two days when I didn't have football, they asked me to play but I never felt very comfortable with all that "Grrr.....we are rugby players, let's all dress up in silly fancy dress and drink beers and spend lots of time with other men" nonsense :)

3 points, a couple of goals, a good battle with a big centre back, changed and away then a tidy bird in the boozer always held more attraction to me !! Lol lol

Edited by WILF

Gnash your a cool dude

:bad::bad::bad::bad:

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

No offence to the object of your loyalty and unbridled admiration. He may or may not be a 'col dude', but Jesus Christ, blowing public smoke up his arse makes me feel queazy mate.

I bet you get on well with your boss. :laugh:

• Like 2

I watched a mates boy play an under 14,s game the other week it was sickly......13 year old kids crossing themself and pointing to the heavens when they score a goal...kissing their wrists .....what the f**k is that all about :D ....i bet you must feel like giving these youngsters some proper old fashioned English centre half tackles !

First game Ross the lad who runs it, an old mate of mine , comes up and says " Kev you can't play Lee, he's banned" I ask Lee and he says "yeah I've got a 5 game ban, I didn't realise it affected this."... Well it's an FA associated league, Ross pulls us to the side, and says he'll put Lee in under his brothers name, just be careful no stupid challenges etc..

First minute... Bang... This young lad doing his tricks goes up in the air.. Yellow card ( only one I've seen in so far lol).. Old habits and all that lol