Punch Up ?

Anything Ive posted is gospel, I swear it on my kids lives. Like I was saying to a member off here(also a poster on this thread) yesterday face to face, theres lots of people calling people modern day rambos, and a few of them are folk admitting they never had fight in x amount of years or never, fullstop. I wont lie, Ive had plenty of tear ups my mother would be less than proud of me.. Then theres the blur of fight/bout/tear up.. Its all hand to hand combat, and the sooner people accept they might get stuck for f**k all, the better, cos its only gonna get worse. Well in my world, where I live(and its not even a city)

I was bullied early on in life, till someone spoke to my sister the wrong way and one of the the bullies got a super duper headbutt, he got up and chased me round the school yard, but something changed that day...I spose its all about being product of environment.

lol bobcullen , when I read this I can't help but picture you dressed as the ultimate warrior giving the kids one of his speeches before sending them to get the school bus lolololol no offence it's how you come across. Somebody stick up a vid by the ultimate warrior from the old wwf wrestling

Laugh mate... Keep puliing your pud over blonde strapping men who wear make up..
lolololol fs bob that was in the 90s as a kid I used to watch it. Didn't every young lad like it?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most weeks at work there's some kind of skirmish,,of sorts,,,but working the doors you expect it,,,,   Thought a gang of black lads were going to have it last night cos we stoped them coming in,,,,w

When you see kids who just want to live their life and play with their pals yet they know thats not going to happen and so are just living in the here and now as best they can it really makes me reali

i young lad 19] threw a brick at my mothers car [day after dads funeral] i tried to find him but couldnt and it festered on me ,i was warned that he can do a bit and is constantly high as a kite a

I don't know if I would bite or eye gouge if it went that far, I imagine I would, but I know the finest feelings I have felt is feeling someone quit or 'Jack' as you poms would say when I have not started or wanted trouble. It is a shame that life provides lows equal to the highs. It would be nice to be indestructible...

Guy int pub is asking if you watch a lot of wrestling by any chance?
Tell the guy in the pub I like UFC occasionally and I enjoy watching my son wrestling. Has the guy int pub ever had a fight? If so how did he go?

Anything Ive posted is gospel, I swear it on my kids lives. Like I was saying to a member off here(also a poster on this thread) yesterday face to face, theres lots of people calling people modern day rambos, and a few of them are folk admitting they never had fight in x amount of years or never, fullstop. I wont lie, Ive had plenty of tear ups my mother would be less than proud of me.. Then theres the blur of fight/bout/tear up.. Its all hand to hand combat, and the sooner people accept they might get stuck for f**k all, the better, cos its only gonna get worse. Well in my world, where I live(and its not even a city)

I was bullied early on in life, till someone spoke to my sister the wrong way and one of the the bullies got a super duper headbutt, he got up and chased me round the school yard, but something changed that day...I spose its all about being product of environment.

lol bobcullen , when I read this I can't help but picture you dressed as the ultimate warrior giving the kids one of his speeches before sending them to get the school bus lolololol no offence it's how you come across. Somebody stick up a vid by the ultimate warrior from the old wwf wrestling
Laugh mate... Keep puliing your pud over blonde strapping men who wear make up..
lolololol fs bob that was in the 90s as a kid I used to watch it. Didn't every young lad like it?

Nah. I once kicked a kids bags to my desk after a fake question to the geography teacher, there was a wwf mega drive game and a few quid in there. Happy times.

Gnash your a cool dude

And dont forget gorgeous and sexy ;)

Gnash there is an old saying you can only piss with the cock your given ...your old fella was obviously an honourable man and took his ethics from fighting in the ring onto every day life including if it came to a tear up on the street and no doubt passed that down to yourself ... All my old man passed down to me was the fact that I had to hit first fast and keep hitting and use what ever method available to win ........

The fact that i would think nothing of raising my hands on the street made me as far away from honourable as you can get in my ol fellas book... i was a big disappointment to him in that way as to him a fighting man should only fight in the ring.........i couldnt agree more i would fight till there was no more fight left in me years ago but that never included picking up a weapon......the only time id do that is defending myself but then thats not fighting.

The problem is you never know if a fight is going to end up with you having to fight for your life ... There's lots of guys that don't know when to stop and then there's the rock hard fellas that can't wait to get stuck into you when your on the floor ... So what started out as a straight fight can turn into anything which means you have to do anything to survive ... Your best defence to a fight is read the signs see it coming and side step it ... Only a fool or somebody with a screw loose goes out looking for a fight and them people are best kept away from .......

• Like 1

The problem is you never know if a fight is going to end up with you having to fight for your life ...

So what do you do if your not the type to back down ? go everywhere tooled up ?..........The simple fact is that any man who is up for a ruck and wont back down is taking a risk it doesnt matter how big or tough you are ........if a person is not the risk taking type then just do whatever it takes to avoid a fight its as simple as that its not compulsory to get stuck in unless you are being attacked which again... is not " a fight ".

Edited by gnasher16

Exactly what I was saying ...if you can see it coming then sidestep it ... Only a lunatic would walk around tooled up or go looking for a fight ... BUT sometimes with all the best intentions in the world you can't avoid a fight and when it starts you have no idea whether its going to end in one punch or go the distance or turn into a full scale bar fight ... And you have to do what you have to do to come out of it on top ... I am closer to 50 than 40 and very very rarely go out drinking to pubs so hopefully my days of scrapping are long gone .....

• Like 2

Exactly what I was saying ...if you can see it coming then sidestep it ... Only a lunatic would walk around tooled up or go looking for a fight ... BUT sometimes with all the best intentions in the world you can't avoid a fight and when it starts you have no idea whether its going to end in one punch or go the distance or turn into a full scale bar fight ... And you have to do what you have to do to come out of it on top ... I am closer to 50 than 40 and very very rarely go out drinking to pubs so hopefully my days of scrapping are long gone .....

Last scrap you had was with a carp....... You lost!! Lol

• Like 1

Last scrap you had was with a carp....... You lost!! Lol

Lol that big boy beat me up good and proper .......

• Like 2

Seen enough violence and the end results of violence to last a lifetime.. Nothing good has come from it...

My kids have seen a different type of life and I hope it serves them well.

• Like 4

Sounds like we are in the same boat mate, you cant afford to walk around tooled up or you get lifted! Some poor feckers going fishing or shooting have been lifted for carrying unintentionally.....shame they cant get their hands on all the little tracksuited gobshites running about with blades...

I'm lucky if I get to the boozer 2 a month these days!

Although I will be there on saturday for the rugby....

I don't know if I would bite or eye gouge if it went that far, I imagine I would, but I know the finest feelings I have felt is feeling someone quit or 'Jack' as you poms would say when I have not started or wanted trouble. It is a shame that life provides lows equal to the highs. It would be nice to be indestructible...

Guy int pub is asking if you watch a lot of wrestling by any chance?
Tell the guy in the pub I like UFC occasionally and I enjoy watching my son wrestling. Has the guy int pub ever had a fight? If so how did he go?
Guy int pub said yes he has had a few fights, the last one was with a German during ww2. He said he don't want to go into details, but there was no tap out
No wonder the guy in the pub seems so wise and knowledgeable, he has been around a long time. I hope my kids don't have to experience these 'no tap out' situations. Atb.