Punch Up ?

It's kind of funny hearing the old tales of millwall we used too get it a lot in our house when we were younger from my old man about Millwall but it's the biggest pain in the ass getting into fights I tend too walk away these days if I can or you just end up wanting too kill them like my old man always said there is only ever one winner in a fight the guy Still standing or the other type were there trapped in a car and your going at it with a sledge hammer

• Like 1

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most weeks at work there's some kind of skirmish,,of sorts,,,but working the doors you expect it,,,,   Thought a gang of black lads were going to have it last night cos we stoped them coming in,,,,w

When you see kids who just want to live their life and play with their pals yet they know thats not going to happen and so are just living in the here and now as best they can it really makes me reali

i young lad 19] threw a brick at my mothers car [day after dads funeral] i tried to find him but couldnt and it festered on me ,i was warned that he can do a bit and is constantly high as a kite a

Ha my 18 stone uncle jumped me from behind once and got me face down gouging me eyes out that wasn't a very pleasant evening and never did trust him much after that :laugh: But thats what a shed load of whiskey does for ya

But that ain't a punch up BigLurks man

Poking ' Gauging eyes' Biteing is no good in my book in a fair fight

Unless your getting kicked to fook mob handed

Or some real nasty bully types going to do you serious damage

Or life or death scenarios

Prob eyen then I wouldn't resort to Biteing ?

Might go for the eyes or balls ?

but you just answered your own theory

Every person can do you serious damage in a fight

Your always going too get hurt in a fight and 8 times out of ten your not going too stop I know I won't that's why I avoid it so there is no rules in street fighting no one sticks too rules so I never will you see it all the time 2 lads drunk fighting then it turns too all there friends joining in then the weapons come out glasses knifes bats wheel bars I must never of seen a normal punch up

But that ain't a punch up BigLurks man

Poking ' Gauging eyes' Biteing is no good in my book in a fair fight

Or life or death scenarios

Prob eyen then I wouldn't resort to Biteing ?

Might go for the eyes or balls ?

Max there are no rules in a scrap mate ... I will do whatever it takes to put you down ... Punch kick headbut elbows knees bite gouge snap your bones whatever ...until I am sure you ain't getting back up I ain't stopping ... It's you or me and I don't want to be the one on the floor at the end .......
  • Like 6

I gave someone a funny look once if that counts ?..............that will teach that old lady to say thank you when I hold the door open coming out of Boots again !!

• Like 3

Biteing

Not for me.

Max I would happily chew your face off if I needed to win a fight lol .....
would you use a weapon ie Brocken bottle or knife to win a fight , where do you draw the line ?

if it was a one on one fight [arranged] i wouldnt use a weapon -im old school in that dept -in 80,s safc v nufc i would happily lob a chair into mags or a wallbrick or two but i did stand toe to toe with a big bad asses boro fan and then got kicked to f**k by safc fans who mistook me for one of them ! it was all in good taste lol

Wilf you're a proper headcase mate :laugh:

I just do what I have to do with no thought to the consequences.......I would have thought nothing of also giving her a good muttering under my breath quietly too !!!! Lol lol

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4