Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Finally Going To Happen??

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out last night with a lad who had ringside tickets for the pacman/algieri fight last year in Macau he got 3 Filipina into a Jacuzzi a few hours before the fight,got totally rat.arsed and missed

Why has mayweather been dodging him for years and now wants to go ahead with the fight. Is it because go back 4-5 year pacman in his prime and top of his game would of beat him??? IMHO maywether wants

Mayweather is a business man and if he took the fight and lost 3 years ago he'd be 200 million out of pocket now...

I was out last night with a lad who had ringside tickets for the pacman/algieri fight last year in Macau he got 3 Filipina into a Jacuzzi a few hours before the fight,got totally rat.arsed and missed the event,scarier than pacman is his mother mummy D Google her she is.like jacky stallone on steroids.

Edited by mackem
  • Like 3

Mayweathers strength and conditioning coach was old and heading out of it anyway I believe, why not have Alex ariza, pacman hasn't had a KO since he left. I honestly believe mayweather will have manny sussed by the 4th and make him look rather silly from then on.

Mayweathers strength and conditioning coach was old and heading out of it anyway I believe, why not have Alex ariza, pacman hasn't had a KO since he left. I honestly believe mayweather will have manny sussed by the 4th and make him look rather silly from then on.

Wasn't that the same Ariza who Mayweather and his crew were insinuating aided Manny in taking performance enhancing drugs???

Why has mayweather been dodging him for years and now wants to go ahead with the fight. Is it because go back 4-5 year pacman in his prime and top of his game would of beat him??? IMHO maywether wants this fight now because pacman not fighting and knocking people out now like he was back then....... Not taking anything away from floyd as he is a class act and makes good fighters look poor,why not fight pacman back then when he was at top of hes game??? He has hung on and hung on for years till he decides to take the fight when he thinks manny has passed he's best and not like he was back then.... Ano this is abit long winded but fuk me this fight should of happened years ago.... If they got this fight on years ago I would of found it hard to pick a winner but now I say floyd has the upper hand AND he knows it.. That's why he wants it now.....

• Like 3

Why has mayweather been dodging him for years and now wants to go ahead with the fight. Is it because go back 4-5 year pacman in his prime and top of his game would of beat him??? IMHO maywether wants this fight now because pacman not fighting and knocking people out now like he was back then....... Not taking anything away from floyd as he is a class act and makes good fighters look poor,why not fight pacman back then when he was at top of hes game??? He has hung on and hung on for years till he decides to take the fight when he thinks manny has passed he's best and not like he was back then.... Ano this is abit long winded but fuk me this fight should of happened years ago.... If they got this fight on years ago I would of found it hard to pick a winner but now I say floyd has the upper hand AND he knows it.. That's why he wants it now.....

Think you are right their

What weight will they be fighting at ? Pacman has lost his power as he has moved up further through the weight divisions. This has a huge bearing on the fight, Mayweather is too big for him . Pacman has had 4 fights with Marquez and could have arguably lost them all to the Mexican,Mayweather fought Marquez and beat him so easy on some cards it was a shut out. More telling is that Mayweather beat him in 2009 and since then Marquez went on to fight Pacman for the fourth time in 2012 and kod Him in the sixth round. I'm a Pacman fan and he's a total opposite of the flash Mayweather but I honestly think he's too small to trouble Mayweather .

It will be at Welterweight, i wouldn't say that he lost his power. The fighters he faced recently have got a decent set of whiskers and are top fighters. What you don't grasp is that styles make fights, Marquez is Mannys bogeyman but don't forget Manny was giving Marquez a hiding and was on the verge of a stoppage before being caught with that perfect right hand, that's boxing.

And just take a look at the body change of Marquez since he lost to Mayweather, he all of a sudden became huge and suffered from acne all over his back..... Very strange indeed....

Edited by DogFox123