Theres Cold And Theres Very Cold

WE ADD A PLAN LAST NITE TO MEET UP,, LOFTI ARRON AND MESELF,,,THE 1ST 5 MINS WE CUD OF JACKED,,, THE WEATHER AS YOU NO VIN,,LOL WAS RUFF ME BLITZ WHAT I USE THE FACE OF HIT WAS FULL OF SLUSH,,,IFF WAS NOT THAT HEAVEY SNOW AND THEN ICE THE SIZE OF PEAS,,, THE DOGS DONE WELL TO PUT UP WITH IT TO BE HONEST, AND IFF THEY DID NOT I WOULD OF NOT ADD A PROBLEM WITH THAT,,,ANY,WAY WE ALL WENT OUR DIFFRENT WAYS AND THEN MET BACK UP,,,,BY 11,20 WE ADD 101,,,SO AFTER A CHAT WE WENT PISSING ABOUT AFTER 9 MORE,,, AND CALLED IT A NITE,,,,,,MY DOG GOT 36 LOFTIS 32 THE MAIN MAN ARRON THE ONESIE MAN HE GOT 41,,,THATS 109,, YET WE COUNTED 110,,,,LOL SOME BIG STRONG LEGS YOU HAVE THERE ARRON,,LOL

IMG_2259_zpse63e78d9.jpg

IMG_2262_zpsf0695abc.jpg

IMG_2266_zps36862906.jpg

IMG_2256_zps59410383.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 14

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE ADD A PLAN LAST NITE TO MEET UP,, LOFTI ARRON AND MESELF,,,THE 1ST 5 MINS WE CUD OF JACKED,,, THE WEATHER AS YOU NO VIN,,LOL WAS RUFF ME BLITZ WHAT I USE THE FACE OF HIT WAS FULL OF SLUSH,,,IFF WAS

Turned out a good night in the end,,,,When i got to that first spot i nearly Fooked it off and turned back home the weather was that bad, dont mind strong winds but when it has that sleet in it ,its

Should be ideal them Tomo..ive been looking at some the same, fleece lined I need too because im always fooking freezing haha..

Its was a ruff old night up on them tops last night boys. . .

I had a look and decided to go into the bottom of a valley where it was a bit more easy on the eyes..lol.

Took a young mate out..( him and young Aaron could be twins I'm sure ) . His young BullX needed some runs and education..Which it received..lol.

unfortunately had to lose a few bunnies whilst educating his dog as it hunted up off the lead and recall was poor,nothing unusual in a young inexperienced dog and it made some cracking catches and picked up some lovely sitters before the end of the night. I'm sure he will be happy with its performance.

The Drive home was a tough one..had to stop twice for a sleep. . .set off at 8pm..got home at 8am.

Luck barstewerds I have been living a mole like exsistance for the past couple of weeks going out to work in the dark coming home in the dark just getting some coin back in me pocket after crimbo then yesterday finished and thought go lamping tonight ffs thick with snow was looking forward to it too tipical.

Turned out a good night in the end,,,,When i got to that first spot i nearly Fooked it off and turned back home the weather was that bad,

dont mind strong winds but when it has that sleet in it ,its not nice especially for the dogs.

Pretty hardy animals lurchers when you think about it and they are not hunting for food either.

Just after we did the end of night pick the snow came down thick,,its a good job Az had his Onesie lol

• Like 1