Hypothetical Question !

orange c**ts? There's a mix in the pishni stop victimising yourself harey dave

hes correct there mixed..uda and uvf :laugh:

lol

no one killed more Catholics than the ira, bet you wouldn't go mouthing about that,

what makes you think that..anything I said is the truth

???????

here ya doopy c**t lol instead is it suppose to be isnt

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not interested in the idea of " oh he wouldn't so I wont, or fk em cause hes wearing a uniform, its a case of I think im a decent human being and I would afford someone the help and respect I think

They'd have prayer mats rolled up in their pockets

Posted Images

So playing Devils advocate, your house, shed is broken into tools, GAMEFOWL OR DOGS ARE STOLEN,you wouldn't ring the coppers at any cost then?????you would wander round trying to find em yourself

i wouldn't ring them , even when my van was broken into twice wouldn't even cross my mind to ring them. That's just how it is here they are a law unto thenselves
  • Like 1

So picture yourself as a peeler, then going round your way in the height of the troubles, bet your hole would be contracting like fish outa water, lol by the way I can't stand the police here either

big wages maybe..bigotry..who knows only them..but the minute they doned the uniform they knew they were legitimate targets .and now the cuxt who was calling the shots is being protected by the same force..the lunatics are running the asullim here ffs..was it worth 1 life imo .no

• Like 2

So playing Devils advocate, your house, shed is broken into tools, GAMEFOWL OR DOGS ARE STOLEN,you wouldn't ring the coppers at any cost then?????you would wander round trying to find em yourself

phone them for what last time I phone them was to report two them bogged up each other watching our house
  • Like 1

So picture yourself as a peeler, then going round your way in the height of the troubles, bet your hole would be contracting like fish outa water, lol by the way I can't stand the police here either

big wages maybe..bigotry..who knows only them..but the minute they doned the uniform they knew they were legitimate targets .and now the cuxt who was calling the shots is being protected by the same force..the lunatics are running the asullim here ffs..was it worth 1 life imo .no
exactly, those in the big house on the hill couldn't run a bath,

i wouldn't ring them , even when my van was broken into twice wouldn't even cross my mind to ring them. That's just how it is here they are a law unto thenselves

Fair play, if you can afford to go that way, I had chainsaws stolen and had to call em for the insurance , and got them back?? go figure

Fair play, if you can afford to go that way, I had chainsaws stolen and had to call em for the insurance , and got them back?? go figure
id def not ring them. I'd take the loss, quicker

But this isn't about us it's about Muslim terrorists against Christianity, attacking Britain and Ireland as it's only a matter of time before it happens here

it only happn the once here len an you know it
well that's true, but England need to start sorting out their own house as it's getting messy