Hypothetical Question !

Give this some thought before answering. And bare in mind police have kids / wives / parents at home

You're on your way to or back from a shoot, you have a firearm / shotgun in the motor and you see Muslims attacking police, a serious attack with knives, machetes etc.

What would you do ?

by sharia law you have right to kill that Muslim was trying cause serious harm to police, those are called khawaarij in Islam. Those are criminals not Muslims.

What are they then.they are Muslim criminals.they are shouting out Islamic religious shite whilst killing .haven't seen any Christian s running into asda shouting praise the lord before killing unarmed innocent people

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not interested in the idea of " oh he wouldn't so I wont, or fk em cause hes wearing a uniform, its a case of I think im a decent human being and I would afford someone the help and respect I think

They'd have prayer mats rolled up in their pockets

Posted Images

In some people's eyes I maybe black but I'm glad I'm not English

Why ? Can you give a reasoned answer without invoking any racial aggro? I would honestly like to know.

What race are you ?

Half Muslim is that good enough
that's not a race ;)

;)

I'd take the head off his shoulders without hesitation, then look for his wanker mate, if you help the armed forces then I'd be after a queens pardon if it went to a jail term, the muzzies ain't out to knee cap Christians with an ak47 it's to do as much fatal damage as they can before getting stiffed. If you can help stop that happening in sure the rest of gb public would be up in arms. And maybe the police would learn how to deal with these threats instead of turning the other cheek so not to offend

• Like 2

I would like to say pull over and blow there heads of but even if you did save a coppers life by killing the person attacking them you would still get charged with murder.

Not so sure you would. It's a question of how proportionate your actions are to the assault upon the cops. If the cops are at risk of serious injury or death then the law of self defence says you can use reasonable force to defend them. In my opinion that would include plugging them. I'm sure any firearms cops attending would plug them......what's the difference ?

Not self defence though is it, you would be actually seeking trouble by stopping to help ?

Of course its self defence, self defence can be the defence of others not just yourself. you wouldnt be seeking trouble you would be stopping some nutters killing a cop, using a gun to do it would almost certainly be self defence in these circumstances. :victory:

• Like 1

I'd take the head off his shoulders without hesitation, then look for his wanker mate, if you help the armed forces then I'd be after a queens pardon if it went to a jail term, the muzzies ain't out to knee cap Christians with an ak47 it's to do as much fatal damage as they can before getting stiffed. If you can help stop that happening in sure the rest of gb public would be up in arms. And maybe the police would learn how to deal with these threats instead of turning the other cheek so not to offend

Well said, that man. It's a do or die decision. The law is an ass where self defence and the defence of others are involved but with this question I think you would come out the other side with no jail time and probably not even a court appearance.

Don't get me wrong, it would be fairly stressful in the aftermath with some lefties, media and so forth spouting their usual shite.

On saying that I don't think you would hear much vocal support for the attackers from muslims. There wasn't any after Lee Rigby's killer was shot or of the French or Belgian terrorists who were 'neutralised' (love that word).

• Like 1

we talk about the same thing a lot round us,,well almost the same thing ;ie derrick bird. he was goind thru my area shooting people just like that. he killed 3 of my freinds one a very close freind if i had been comeing home from shooting and seen him doing his deeds...then i would have shot him, not sure if i would have shot him in the arm or leg or fully zapped him with a 55gr balistic tip but i would have.

same goes for the question asked if i seen a single person or armed group doing a hit then i would do what was required to stop them.

and being blunt any one with half a set of balls should do the same,, i would rather sit in jail being thanked by all the right people knowing i done the right thing..than sat at home being praised by all the wrong people knowing i could have saved people lives and ruined families

• Like 3

That's a different thing thou if the threat was to my family friends or innocent women and children then yes I would shoot and worry about it after but I wouldn't risk prison to save a policeman that defends the very people who are attacking him and to be clear I am scared of prison and anyone who says they aren't are either lieng stupid or have no idea what real prison is like and the affects it has on the family left behind

• Like 2

That's a different thing thou if the threat was to my family friends or innocent women and children then yes I would shoot and worry about it after but I wouldn't risk prison to save a policeman that defends the very people who are attacking him and to be clear I am scared of prison and anyone who says they aren't are either lieng stupid or have no idea what real prison is like and the affects it has on the family left behind

Come'on fella, the police enforce the law that the Home Office tell them to. You might not agree with the law or even like the police but without them we'd be in a shit state. I for one, could not allow myself to condemn an individual PC to death by chopper just because I had a grievance with the force or the law.

• Like 4

the truth is that in these sort of pressure situatuions we never know exactly how we will react; some people freeze, some panic, some run away and only a few are capable of making a rational course of action. i like to think that i would intervene to protect anybody who was getting murdered, but whether or not i would have the presence of mind to react sensibly is something i will never know.

• Like 1

I'm not saying good let the Muslims cut him up I'm saying I would not risk prison for a policeman I would do what I could but I would not shoot them because I would go to prison and I wouldn't want to go to prison

have to agree..i would drive on.after the harrasment some people have had could you blame them.

You would drive on by but if it was you or yours being attacked would you not expect or hope that copper would do his job and defend you??????

no.i know the cops have and will drive on .its already been read out at more than a few inquests here by the corener. :yes:

You would drive on by but if it was you or yours being attacked would you not expect or hope that copper would do his job and defend you??????

no.i know the cops have and will drive on .its already been read out at more than a few inquests here by the corener. :yes:

I couldn't and wouldn't pass by I don't know what id do but I wouldn't just drive by and watch a person a son, father, someone to someone being brutally attacked, no fkn way
  • Like 3