Hypothetical Question !

Give this some thought before answering. And bare in mind police have kids / wives / parents at home

You're on your way to or back from a shoot, you have a firearm / shotgun in the motor and you see Muslims attacking police, a serious attack with knives, machetes etc.

What would you do ?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not interested in the idea of " oh he wouldn't so I wont, or fk em cause hes wearing a uniform, its a case of I think im a decent human being and I would afford someone the help and respect I think

They'd have prayer mats rolled up in their pockets

Posted Images

I would like to say pull over and blow there heads of but even if you did save a coppers life by killing the person attacking them you would still get charged with murder.

Not so sure you would. It's a question of how proportionate your actions are to the assault upon the cops. If the cops are at risk of serious injury or death then the law of self defence says you can use reasonable force to defend them. In my opinion that would include plugging them. I'm sure any firearms cops attending would plug them......what's the difference ?

• Like 3

Give this some thought before answering. And bare in mind police have kids / wives / parents at home

You're on your way to or back from a shoot, you have a firearm / shotgun in the motor and you see Muslims attacking police, a serious attack with knives, machetes etc.

What would you do ?

How would you know they were Muslims?

TC

What would you do ?

How would you know they were Muslims?

TC

They'd have prayer mats rolled up in their pockets :rolleyes:

• Like 5

I would like to say pull over and blow there heads of but even if you did save a coppers life by killing the person attacking them you would still get charged with murder.

Not so sure you would. It's a question of how proportionate your actions are to the assault upon the cops. If the cops are at risk of serious injury or death then the law of self defence says you can use reasonable force to defend them. In my opinion that would include plugging them. I'm sure any firearms cops attending would plug them......what's the difference ?

Not self defence though is it, you would be actually seeking trouble by stopping to help ?

What would you do ?

by sharia law you have right to kill that Muslim was trying cause serious harm to police, those are called khawaarij in Islam. Those are criminals not Muslims.

What would you do ?

by sharia law you have right to kill that Muslim was trying cause serious harm to police, those are called khawaarij in Islam. Those are criminals not Muslims.

But I'm not subject to sharia law, no-one in this country is ...... fact.

• Like 1