Labour And Gun Licences .

Labour want to raise the cost of gun licences from £50 to £200 if they form the next government. First they banned hunting, now they are aiming , ( pardon the pun), at shooting, next it will be fishing. They already have plans to license sea fishing. They are dedicated to abolishing anything hunting, shooting, fishing related, and even want to ban horse racing ! Think VERY carefully when you are putting your cross on the ballot paper in May............

• Like 3

It stinks they all want to grow up, I am voting ukip sod it, I was told Cameron was talking on a vote over hunting again, it's all lies they did that last time, and burnt there credibility by not doing it, labour is just a disgrace at the moment,it's bewildering who to believe,

They'll never license sea fishing! Can you imagine trying to police the coastline of the uk?

They won't have to police the coastline, they'll just make charter boats etc demand to see licenses, or they will be prosecuted . Police will visit well know spots such as piers. Hunting with dogs is almost impossible to police, but it didn't stop them making it against the law.

It stinks they all want to grow up, I am voting ukip sod it, I was told Cameron was talking on a vote over hunting again, it's all lies they did that last time, and burnt there credibility by not doing it, labour is just a disgrace at the moment,it's bewildering who to believe,

Cameron recently floated the idea of a vote to repeal the ban, again, this is because the Countryside Alliance has refused to be the Tories "foot soldiers" again, delivering leaflets, providing office space, donating to local campaigns, etc, so Cameron pretends to want the ban repealed, he will never do it, just as he wont campaign to leave the EU.

I like my trout fishing and always have a rod licence , in all the years I've been doing it, I've NEVER been asked to produce it, but you can bet your life the first time I don't have one, I'll get pulled. NW talks about the size of the coastline, but I'd bet the river, canals, lakes, reservoirs we fish would have just as massive a mileage but they licence them for fishing. Any government, and Labour in particular, will tax anything they think they can get away with.

They want the uk to just sit in a cell on Facebook all day, without eating so ya don't get fat, they want all the foreigners to run free, natives get punished hard, the NHs is getting changes to the third world NHs, born free taxed till death, schools swamped, natives must bow down to every other culture, watch our men n women in the armed forces get executed on the streets, war graves smashed to pieces, but never speak up in defence incase you offend the scum doing the damage, if you want all that in your perfect society vote labour

• Like 2

I would love to see them try and police some of the marks we fish on the north cornwall coast. theyve got enough on their plates trying to catch illegal netters never mind chasing me up and down trevose head and the like. I have no problem paying a reasonable fee for a licence so long as this money is going to be used to improve the fishing. I still pay for a coarse licence even though i havent fished a pond or river for nearly three years but at least i know that this money is being used in the improvement of rivers etc. how are they going to do this for sea anglers

I would love to see them try and police some of the marks we fish on the north cornwall coast. theyve got enough on their plates trying to catch illegal netters never mind chasing me up and down trevose head and the like. I have no problem paying a reasonable fee for a licence so long as this money is going to be used to improve the fishing. I still pay for a coarse licence even though i havent fished a pond or river for nearly three years but at least i know that this money is being used in the improvement of rivers etc. how are they going to do this for sea anglers

that's easy, they will waste it on wind farms, made in our ship yards, but by an Eastern European workforce