Colin Hall,aka Blade 1,or Under Blade As User Names From Gateshead Tyne And Wear

i took this person in 4 years ago when he was made homeless on new years eve,i was warned off his family not to trust him,but i couldnt see him on the streets he seemed ok and never let me down untill new year this year when he bu,,ered off with owing me money for a 200 pound gas and electric bill pluss rent money,he also ran off with my mates tools out of his van,i exept i made a mistake i dont want any other members on here to be fooled bye him,i now no he is living in the sunderland area,so be carefull of this scum bag people that know me know i will help any one vizaluke ake sean on here and others will state this,lesson learned a leopard never changes its spots if he stole off his mum and dad my friendship counted for sod all

what a rotten cnut,that prick will never have anything in life,he cant help being a scum bag thief.Feel proud you did what you did for him,A lesson learnt,but shame it could stop you helping others less fortunaate in the future.

thanks chaps in reality i should of took the advice ,i just want to make sure he doesnt con any one else as ive been told he mooves around a lot so he could turn up any where though im told hes in the sunderland area now ,the sad thing is if he had asked id of gave him the money,i suppose once a thief and liar your always one,well no doubt he will get his come uppence one day

thanks chaps in reality i should of took the advice ,i just want to make sure he doesnt con any one else as ive been told he mooves around a lot so he could turn up any where though im told hes in the sunderland area now ,the sad thing is if he had asked id of gave him the money,i suppose once a thief and liar your always one,well no doubt he will get his come uppence one day

well if he turns up here, il post you him week by week lol
  • Like 1

200 is a small price to pay to find out a so called mate is a c**t, look at it like that ;). Another thing as you knows people who have no morals like that tend to spend their whole life ducking and diving and never make anything of themselves.

im sure them makems will hear his geordie accent and do a little job on him lol -fair play to you but dont stop being kind -billy [tyne

im sure the makems will get bored with his geordie accent and hopefully do a job on him lol -fair play to you for your hospitality but dont stop being kind to others -billy

yes im sure you are right as far as im concerned hes a tos,er and has been said for the price of 200,im well shot,but my mate had to replace tools he uses every day for his job because of this skinny little runt