The Numbers Game

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

year 1955, decent numbers for me, manchester terrier, and whip x grey, christ those were the days, im still at it now in 2015, i dunna bother about numbers, never have, but i can tell you this, im now

When the going is good you make the most of it with your dog ,theres a alot of times in the year you cant do owt for some reason or other.fill the car up and get on the road.    

its nice to no you can do the numbers and have the dog to do it,,even when you do slow down a little

Posted Images

A POST WHAT NEVER MADE THE INTER NET, THERES A TIME AND PLACE,,,,,HAPPY DAYS LOFTI, IFF IM RIGHT THEY WAS 212,,BUNNYS,,,, BUT I WOULD BE IN NO HURRY TO STAY IN THAT OLD VAN AGAIN,,BUT IT DONE ITS JOB,,

Edited by tjones3862

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this whole topic, but being a young buck, I know all to we'll the bravardory attached to rabbiting and the numbers game, maybe I will look back in a few years and think was it worth it, but for now...... let's av it

A POST WHAT NEVER MADE THE INTER NET, THERES A TIME AND PLACE,,,,,HAPPY DAYS LOFTI, IFF IM RIGHT THEY WAS 212,,BUNNYS,,,, BUT I WOULD BE IN NO HURRY TO STAY IN THAT OLD VAN AGAIN,,BUT IT DONE ITS JOB,,

was this hall taken in 1 day

Some good posts in this thread, seems the numbers game is defo a youthful thing, exept for tjjones, young at heart and just as keen,haha.... Rabbit numbers don't seem to be anywhere near what they used to be,so a lot more travelling required now, and a lot more expense, fair play to anyone still at them, Oohhh .... Well done on the 10 years fireman, got a couple of mates that beat that too, that is an achievement .

• Like 5

Cheers Baz and GR and sorry for slightly taking the thread off track but as for me robbing that pal of his tools :laugh: ,i'm out lamping with the lad tonight and that's just buttons being the shit stirrer he is trying to cause trouble between mates and a wrong un is a wrong un end of.To be honest it's sad to se others just ignore the fact he had over DL for a dog and i may be a ex smack head but my morals are above you who think that's an ok thing to do to someone eh?. :victory: .

Your a banned member mark so mods find your balls and get hiim gone as you know the rules like we all do :bye: .

was this hall taken in 1 day

it says on loftis post that it was 2 nights lamping

• Like 1

Cheers Baz and GR and sorry for slightly taking the thread off track but as for me robbing that pal of his tools :laugh: ,i'm out lamping with the lad tonight and that's just buttons being the shit stirrer he is trying to cause trouble between mates and a wrong un is a wrong un end of.To be honest it's sad to se others just ignore the fact he had over DL for a dog and i may be a ex smack head but my morals are above you who think that's an ok thing to do to someone eh?. :victory: .

Your a banned member mark so mods find your balls and get hiim gone as you know the rules like we all do :bye: .

Once a smack head always in your case as the lad was telling me about you robbing him for a hit also how can you come on here and lie and try to convince people you been clean for ten yrs

Remember when you asked for help and donations on here as you was on hard times a few people helped and for what.? Another hit by you

As to d l dog lol it was not his dog it was robs from Hereford I got my son in law to bring it down as he was getting rid of it because rob worked with sheep and it couldn't be trusted he said,

I never found that to be true it was great with sheep

Anyway it played a big part of my team but got sick of rabbits. At that point d l wanted her to breed from I told him no for several reasons.

Upon that I was a dog thief. Lol. How well I don't know but suppose u of your head when you say that comment as you are hearing things and not witnessed nothing

The dog is still mine and is with a keeper mate who I lamp with regular she isn't good enough to breed from in my view so if I don't breed from her no one else does

Like it or lump it that's the truth and as to being a thief a lot of lads know me on here and if I want it I can afford it.

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

Edited by Buttons

Hey thick shite it was nick's (ooty as some may remember him?) who's house was robbed 2 days before xmas and he didn't ask for feck all but was gifted a few things and quid from a few members on here but i had feck all to do with it and he's still in contact with a few who did help him out ;) .Also there's been a few members on here that's been out with me and Nick and have seen were best mates(and by the way i'm a guest on his dad's keeper's day on saturday :laugh:,) but you just crack on and let the world see a scummy loud mouth shit stirrer like you don't ever change :tongue2: ,plus your banned so again just feck off or are the other banned ones allowed back as well then mods?. :hmm:

Have you ever been banned fireman.? Course you have. And name calling lol how perthetic. What is it who shouts the loudest. Lol

Like I say if I want something I can quiet easily afford it next time your around don't hide in your truck let me know I will call over to see you.

And if you ask rob who GAVE me Jess as next stop was free ads or dog pound for her she was given me and is still legally mine.

Yes I know a couple been out with you. Like whin who wouldn't have you a hundred mile around him. And when you robbed the lads tools it wasn't Xmas time. The lad was lamping and he told me

Edited by Buttons

ye youre right there darcy what you wrote , as for the members get back to what its about hunting rabbiting catching big numbers or good sport , 2015 ,hope the next two or three months are as good as the last , all the best

• Like 2