Sunderland Afc

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How re they getting on nowadays ?

Just watching that game on Match of the Day.....wasnt a penalty in a million years Max.   And Spurs 3rd goal dissallowed for offside when the geezer was in his own half ...hows that work.

well because of keegan 92 the jawdees are above us again but the plastic jawdee nation divant understand its only a glip we did them 4 in a row didnt max mention that and run them up and down ther

Posted Images

sunderlands & scumcastles season is based on 2 games = bragging rights in all honesty most clubs are just trying to "survive" each season as them big 4/5 are a hell of a lot better than the rest over the whole season .Its a shame but its true lads -billy

• Like 1

max your average attendence in the second tier 31 k from 43 ncl dropped to 43 k in the same league a loss of 7k which alot would be away support but isnt that your average now in the top tier so i dont get the plastic bit it seems like there more loyal than safc who have had more recent success

but max you drop 10 k they drop 7 doesnt that tell you there more loyal and better supported than you even with less to shout about they even bettered your average in a division below thats not plastic max thats loyal support

Edited by blackmaggie

max your lying to yourself mate--them mags will turn up if they put 11 monkeys on pitch doesnt matter what league they in they will always pull in bigger crowds than us -i will defend you on our away support which i think is great ps they eat and breath "toon toon"" very sad indeed and they have to be the "worst" losers in all of football as they will always find an excuse as to why they got beat! we beat them and 1st thing they say is ! we got more fans than you" ---boring boring but true lol

max has far back has the late 40s and fiftys they were pulling 50 k in and if what you say about keegan was true they have still managed to keep them coming back season after season without a sniff of winning anything they only dropped 7k after relegation and a large chunk of that would be away support

the likes of blackpool wigan and a lot of other clubs in the championship only take a couple of thousand away and only sell half of what there allocated were has the likes utd city liverpool etc sell there allocation out taking what 6/ 8 thousand to st james thus a drop in there average attendance

sadly its a trait of safc to vacate the ground 10 mins from final whistle [ peoples excuses are avoid traffic /teams not worth sitting freezing ya nuts off etc] good result for lads but one swallow doesnt make a summer -hopefully we can get a few more points in bag and steady the nerves of supporters -i stick to what i said about them up road though max -they will "always" out support safc its how they are! they eat sleep and only talk about one thing -TOON [f***ing mongs lol]

I got it wrong 44k plus there on sat. :)

Well thats a result only 5000 empty seats instead of 6000 things are really on the up and up :D .....Max are you actually aware that anybody can research stats and see what you are saying is complete nonsense........give me a sensible answer to a question you seem to be avoiding........

2002/03 Premier League average Attendance 39,698

2003/04 Championship average Attendance 27,120

2004/05 Championship average Attendance 28,820

Why did your clubs average attendance drop from 10,000 EMPTY SEATS......to 22,000 EMPTY SEATS if your support is " different gravy " ?.....Clubs with true loyal support their attendances only drop fractionally when they yo yo up and down the divisions why did yours drop to almost half the ground being empty if they are loyal fans ?

Its a simple question....and dont come out with some shit like the burgers went up or it rained a lot them years !!

You are without doubt the most deluded fan ive ever come across i used to put it down to the fact you havent been following football long and are just trying to be all competetive but im starting to think you actually believe what you are saying and everyone else ( even your own fans ) are wrong and cant read statistics.

Edited by gnasher16

I got it wrong 44k plus there on sat. :)

Well thats a result only 5000 empty seats instead of 6000 things are really on the up and up :D .....Max are you actually aware that anybody can research stats and see what you are saying is complete nonsense........give me a sensible answer to a question you seem to be avoiding........

2002/03 Premier League average Attendance 39,698

2003/04 Championship average Attendance 27,120

2004/05 Championship average Attendance 28,820

Why did your clubs average attendance drop from 10,000 EMPTY SEATS......to 22,000 EMPTY SEATS if your support is " different gravy " ?.....Clubs with true loyal support their attendances only drop fractionally when they yo yo up and down the divisions why did yours drop to almost half the ground being empty if they are loyal fans ?

Its a simple question....and dont come out with some shit like the burgers went up or it rained a lot them years !!

You are without doubt the most deluded fan ive ever come across i used to put it down to the fact you havent been following football long and are just trying to be all competetive but im starting to think you actually believe what you are saying and everyone else ( even your own fans ) are wrong and cant read statistics.

If that's the true stats then that's not good! Max wtf???

We all started going to Thailand in 2003 Gnash

Skint by 2010 and started going back to the match :)

Safc had second biggest crowd on Sat only best by 400 at Liverpool

Chelski v City only 39k

Safc are different gravy mate it's just Grim up North re Employment ect. :)

Money's to Tight to Mention

Wind up? Or is that what went down?