:cray:

• Like 1

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

I use the nitecore tm36 on only level 1 or 2 setting. i find beam better then light force striker or blitz Nice and tight low spill. It goes up to level 5 which is fens type running beam doesnt seam to split or fade over long range stays tight. Worth every single penny. Beats any light force i ever owned . Plus the low setting is like the light force lance so dont matter what field you come to always got the right beam. Had it for £65 in on a deal meant to cost well over £300 i think.

• Like 1

I use the nitecore tm36 on only level 1 or 2 setting. i find beam better then light force striker or blitz Nice and tight low spill. It goes up to level 5 which is fens type running beam doesnt seam to split or fade over long range stays tight. Worth every single penny. Beats any light force i ever owned . Plus the low setting is like the light force lance so dont matter what field you come to always got the right beam. Had it for £65 in on a deal meant to cost well over £300 i think.

How did you get it so cheap pal?

If you do your home work you will probably get these straight from china for a fraction of the price you are paying in the uk, and they are delivered in 5/7 days by dhl

They are coming from china at that price