Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

There probably something out there of another gun light or sight or a camera

some one sed on this thred that acebeem would make a adapter and fillter for £35 HAVE A LOOK LADS

i am from yorkshire dave am tight as a ducks arse :laugh:

i will make one lol

There's probably something out there ready to use for a tenner

some one sed on this thred that acebeem would make a adapter and fillter for £35 HAVE A LOOK LADS

i will make one lol

probably the ones for lights what go on guns its like a tube of rubber then the filtter you just slot it over

i will make one lol

probably the ones for lights what go on guns its like a tube of rubber then the filtter you just slot it over
I put up a link for one thats on ebay that will fit, its a 100mm rubber slieve with filter on one end that will go on over the head of the k50, like putting on a jonny for all intensive purposes!!! Lol head on k50 is 92mm, the slieve on the ebay one is 100mm, couple of wraps of black insulating tape on the head of the k50 and bobs your uncle!!

That's the one old boy also if anyone is wanting a handle type in weaver rail fore end grip you will probably have to drill the torch and put threads in but its one way to put a handle on unless someone has a better idea

Drill the torch and kiss your warrenty goodbye!!!

Body of k50 is 52mm, alot of drill handles are made to clamp onto 60mm approx, they should tighten onto the body of the lamp nicely.... Cant see it being any addition tho!!

Here is one of the adjustable ones if you think its neccessary!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=331337029784

Why would you need a handle the torch its is a handle,just adding white you don't need and the main reason they are better,is because you can put them in youpocket out the way.

I agree roy, to turn it on and off or use the dimmer would be awkard imho.... Its spot on in its stock form,

FD put me down for one let me know payment details etc

Will do mate, thats two definates so far. As soon as i have 10 definates ill collect the money and do a runner.... Sorry i ment to say send it to acebeam!!!! Lol,

Once there are 10 definates i'll give the 10 people the account number to make the payment to and need the adresses ye want the lamp sent to, after that acebeam will send directly to your door.

• Like 1