lurcher Stud

Guest 10/22

:clapper:

I have the guys number who breeds them just showing mine as an example sorry should have put that in

Prick...

you put your 15 month old dog up as stud, end of!! the original question was for a stud collie greyhound up north and you put yours heinz 57 from wales. I only commented, not slating you, just questioning.. :blink: backtrack boy, backtrack... :whistling:

FROM WHAT I HAVE READ AND WHAT YOU COMMENTED -

"15months old and just an observation, maybe the photo.. the dog is close coupled......... oh! how was it bred again ??? are you sure ?? "

FROM READING THIS IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT YOU ARE QUESTIONING THE OWNERS KNOWLEDGE OF THE DOG AND THE BREEDING OF THE DOG. YOU DONT KNOW THE LAD OR ANY HISTORY AND MAKEUP OF THE DOG. SO HOW CAN YOU COMMENT ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. THE ONLY PERSON WHO GOT THE FACTS IS THE BREEDER AND THE OWNER (BMOOCHER).

THE BOY KNOWS WHAT THE QUESTION WAS, BUT HE JUST PUT HIS DOG UP AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE BREEDER IS TURNING OUT.

I have the guys number who breeds them just showing mine as an example sorry should have put that in

Prick...

you put your 15 month old dog up as stud, end of!! the original question was for a stud collie greyhound up north and you put yours heinz 57 from wales. I only commented, not slating you, just questioning.. :blink: backtrack boy, backtrack... :whistling:

"15months old and just an observation, maybe the photo.. the dog is close coupled......... oh! how was it bred again ??? are you sure ?? "

FROM READING THIS IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT YOU ARE QUESTIONING THE OWNERS KNOWLEDGE OF THE DOG AND THE BREEDING OF THE DOG. YOU DONT KNOW THE LAD OR ANY HISTORY AND MAKEUP OF THE DOG. SO HOW CAN YOU COMMENT ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. THE ONLY PERSON WHO GOT THE FACTS IS THE BREEDER AND THE OWNER (BMOOCHER).

THE BOY KNOWS WHAT THE QUESTION WAS, BUT HE JUST PUT HIS DOG UP AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE BREEDER IS TURNING OUT.

Where exactly??? where did he say in his original post about the breeder of the dog ??? Where ffs ?? THE GUY ORIGINALLY ASKED FOR A Collie/Greyhound cross ????

aaaaAND JUST FOR THE RECORD, HE PAID FORTY QUID FOR A STAFF THAT CHASED A FOX ONCE, AND HE'S OFFERING THAT UP FOR STUD.. :feck:

:signthankspin:

Cheers mate i was thinking of putting up for stud he would get some nice pups over a collie x or any dog really . Before the ban i used to take him out at night with me he hates old red with a passion he once broke free and give chase half way across the mountain

Prick...

Where exactly??? where did he say in his original post about the breeder of the dog ??? Where ffs ?? THE GUY ORIGINALLY ASKED FOR A Collie/Greyhound cross ????

HE DIDNT MENTION ABOUT THE BREEDER IN HIS ORIGINAL POST, I JUST SAID WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE OWNER OF THE DOG, AS FACTS WOULD HAVE BEEN PAST ONTO HIM BY THE BREEDER (SO I THINK HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT DOG HE HAS GOT). AND IF THE FELLA LOOKING FOR A STUD DOG WANTED ANY INFORMATION B MOOCHER COULD HAVE PASSED THE INFORMATION ONTO HIM IF HE WAS INTERESTED. WHATS THE HARM IN THAT?