lurcher Stud

Guest 10/22

Who owns the best COLLIE/GREYHOUND lurcher up north. I have a well bred lurcher bitch and would like to line it to a proven stud with a reputation in the field. A Guy called mathew from Fife had some good dogs but i have lost his number, any one from north of the border preferably Glasgow area put me on the right track. many thanks..

Who owns the best COLLIE/GREYHOUND lurcher up north. I have a well bred lurcher bitch and would like to line it to a proven stud with a reputation in the field. A Guy called mathew from Fife had some good dogs but i have lost his number, any one from north of the border preferably Glasgow area put me on the right track. many thanks..

I have a collie greyhound x saluki greyhound wippet excelled all my expectations already does everything i wanted in a dog her 15 months old.

I have a collie greyhound x saluki greyhound wippet excelled all my expectations already does everything i wanted in a dog her 15 months old.

15months old :thumbdown: and just an observation, maybe the photo.. the dog is close coupled......... oh! how was it bred again ??? are you sure ??

15months old :thumbdown: and just an observation, maybe the photo.. the dog is close coupled......... oh! how was it bred again ??? are you sure ??

a hint of whippet imho

Looks like a nice enough dog, allthough looks arent important in a lurcher. The person your looking for is on here as "Whin" not sure if he keeps pure collie x greyhounds anymore though. I have an old collie/grey dog who has sired some nice litters in the past (he is definately no looker :D but was a decent enough worker in his day) but I dont let him cover other peoples bitches anymore as the last litter some idiot went and bred one of the pups as soon as it broke down and is charging silly money for them when the parents dont even work so I am having no part of that :thumbdown:

I know a chap from Sheffield who has a nice first cross collie/grey if thats any help to you? Proven worker and sire. PM me if you want to know more :thumbs:

:censored:

What a suprise another swansea jack thinks he knows more than he does yes the dog is 15 months old and yes he is the breeding i said he is .

b moocher your dog is nice but why the heck do you want to stud him out he is still a pup himself :no:

not trying to have a go but no way is a proven worker at that age :thumbs:

Edited by rio
:clapper:

I have the guys number who breeds them just showing mine as an example sorry should have put that in

Prick...

you put your 15 month old dog up as stud, end of!! the original question was for a stud collie greyhound up north and you put yours heinz 57 from wales. I only commented, not slating you, just questioning.. :blink: backtrack boy, backtrack... :whistling: