post-3527-1193681479_thumb.jpgThis is a very sad day for me, this is not going to be easy, the ban has beaten me. I'm selling up.

The way I describe these dogs is 100% the truth, there are people on this forum who can vouch for me. Please don't take the piss as this really isn't easy.

I brought this bitch aproximately 7 weeks ago. She was not cheap & doesn't deserve to be.

Good Points; She would fill your freezer up with big stuff overnight, pre the ban. :whistling:

She loves it any size. Would love charlie pre ban. :whistling:

Has had night time hares by accident. :icon_redface:

Rabbiting, will take 5 out of 8 but these are not really her scene.

Great in the kennel, with other dogs, on the lead and in the car. I cannot fault her, hence the price. She is worth every penny.

Bad Points; (If you think they are) Will not retrieve.

Needs to get fitter but this would happen over the season

I would say she had had a hard life up to me getting her but her spirits have improved since being with me. Another reason it is hard to sell her.

THE BITCH;

20 months old

24" 3/4 TTS

Price £250.00

Sorry to have gone on but it's not easy

hi can you call me on 07833366055

Nope :thumbdown: I bought a pair of timberlands this morning,£120,price doesnt fluctuate because they are quality,£250 for a decent dog is NOWT,the season is just starting,if she is as advertised then she is cheap at twice the price,but your the seller.....................................................

post-3527-1193681479_thumb.jpgThis is a very sad day for me, this is not going to be easy, the ban has beaten me. I'm selling up.

The way I describe these dogs is 100% the truth, there are people on this forum who can vouch for me. Please don't take the piss as this really isn't easy.

I brought this bitch aproximately 7 weeks ago. She was not cheap & doesn't deserve to be.

Good Points; She would fill your freezer up with big stuff overnight, pre the ban. :whistling:

Great in the kennel, with other dogs, on the lead and in the car. I cannot fault her, hence the price. She is worth every penny.

I would say she had had a hard life up to me getting her but her spirits have improved since being with me. Another reason it is hard to sell her.

THE BITCH;

20 months old

24" 3/4 TTS

Price £250.00

THE BITCH;

20 months old

24" 3/4 TTS

Price £250.00

SORRY TO SAY SHE HAS BEEN SOLD :signthankspin:

THE BITCH;

20 months old

24" 3/4 TTS

Price £250.00 have you still got the bitch for sale ?

Been lamping in Essex several times in the last month,no the wonder she can fill a freezer kind of quick :whistling: If I had room for another I would be delving into my pocket for £250,surprised no one has snatched your arm off at the elbow as the season has just started :icon_eek: Have a bump mate.

have u stil got bitch for sale if so where are you