post-3527-1193681479_thumb.jpgThis is a very sad day for me, this is not going to be easy, the ban has beaten me. I'm selling up.

The way I describe these dogs is 100% the truth, there are people on this forum who can vouch for me. Please don't take the piss as this really isn't easy.

I brought this bitch aproximately 7 weeks ago. She was not cheap & doesn't deserve to be.

Good Points; She would fill your freezer up with big stuff overnight, pre the ban. :whistling:

She loves it any size. Would love charlie pre ban. :whistling:

Has had night time hares by accident. :icon_redface:

Rabbiting, will take 5 out of 8 but these are not really her scene.

Great in the kennel, with other dogs, on the lead and in the car. I cannot fault her, hence the price. She is worth every penny.

Bad Points; (If you think they are) Will not retrieve.

Needs to get fitter but this would happen over the season

I would say she had had a hard life up to me getting her but her spirits have improved since being with me. Another reason it is hard to sell her.

THE BITCH;

20 months old

24" 3/4 TTS

Price £250.00

Sorry to have gone on but it's not easy

Been lamping in Essex several times in the last month,no the wonder she can fill a freezer kind of quick :whistling: If I had room for another I would be delving into my pocket for £250,surprised no one has snatched your arm off at the elbow as the season has just started :icon_eek: Have a bump mate.

No one can fault you for that, youve been honest with yourself, and honest about the dog, cant ask for any more than that in life. Its difficult deciding whether or not to part with a dog, especially an adult one thats done a bit and served you well, I dont think anyone could take the piss or be snidey as its obviously something youve gave a lot of thought to. Im in a position the now, where I am thinking of parting with my pup, I dont think she is going to be fast enough for the type of work I want her to do, she has thrown a completely different way to the other pups in the litter and I have to be realistic with myself and say I dont think there is much point in continuing rearing her as my hearts not in it anymore, she may be better off with someone else who is looking for a different type of dog, but its not easy to come on here and bare your soul as the vultures are always waiting and hey Im guilty of judging sometimes as much as the next person :icon_redface: Hope you get a good home for her :thumbs:

I know what your going through mate i am having to make hard decisions and part with dogs, ferrets, van, house the lot!!!! It's hard eh

If only i had the money :cry: . i would love to have her. ( BUT ) have a bump on me. great little bitch hope she gets a good home. good luck :victory:

Its always nice to read a post and believe that seller really cares about the dog they are selling, i'm sorry your selling up and I wish you the best in getting a permanent loving working home :thumbs: It seems that people are often asking for entered dogs but when one actually comes up they take an age to find a new owner :blink:

post-3527-1193681479_thumb.jpgThis is a very sad day for me, this is not going to be easy, the ban has beaten me. I'm selling up.

The way I describe these dogs is 100% the truth, there are people on this forum who can vouch for me. Please don't take the piss as this really isn't easy.

I brought this bitch aproximately 7 weeks ago. She was not cheap & doesn't deserve to be.

Good Points; She would fill your freezer up with big stuff overnight, pre the ban. :whistling:

Great in the kennel, with other dogs, on the lead and in the car. I cannot fault her, hence the price. She is worth every penny.

I would say she had had a hard life up to me getting her but her spirits have improved since being with me. Another reason it is hard to sell her.

THE BITCH;

20 months old

24" 3/4 TTS

Price £250.00

Sorry to have gone on but it's not easy my mate take her at £200 if that eny good so get sale

THE BITCH;

20 months old

24" 3/4 TTS

Price £250.00

Sorry to have gone on but it's not easy my mate take her at £200 if that eny good so get sale

LIKE I SAID SHE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY, IT NOT THE MONEY, I FEEL IF YOUR WILLING TO PAY, THIS FOR A GOOD DOG THEN YOU WANT HER ??

THE BITCH;

20 months old

24" 3/4 TTS

Price £250.00

it long way to go for dog soasking for some diskcount

Hey guys,Nightshadow is a top bloke with years of experience in the field, ive been up and seen this bitch the photo dosent do the dog justice. She is a fine animal and worth every penny just wish i had more space, i would have taken her home along with the young pup i bought.