heating

A decent sized wardrobe heater on a thermostat.. it's them tube type heater's you get on building site toilet's and boy do they knock the heat out..all you need to do is cover them with mesh as they get a bit hot..

Millet

seen the heaters u on about real good. got to say if a man has worked out in the cold and wet i think he would want a heater and some bedding or it may be

us scots are a bit soft .millet cant be a scot hees nae bonny enough just a wee joke. :drink:

i lined my shed with polystyrene,which i borrowed from a local door manufacturers. :whistling:

covered that with plywood,

also have a tube heater with a thermostat,, http://www.diynot.com/shop/Heating_Cooling...Tubular_Heaters

my old dog has a lined shed but a heater for chickens that isnt bright like the red ones.its a dull emitter heat lamp (heat with no light )

Edited by ghengis

I lined my new kennels out with rubber floor matting for horses that i got free from one of my clients and its grand and warm and easy to clean out i was looking at Hound Heaters on the net from america but they aint cheep . Where do you get wardrobe heaters from? Cheers