Fecking Tossers

My son inlaw was driving along the road that passes by a well known woodland and public park in bedlington when he hears an all mity bang on the side of the car on stopping the car and having a look three inches down from the window on the rear door where one of my grand children was sitting was a pellet mark

Dose not bear thinking of what could of happened but no one was to be seen he was in shock just thinking about it that he did not inform the police but he is to day after talking to me i no its another nail in our coffin but its my grand kids in the car what would you lot of dune .

It could of been an accident missed target or some thing but they should not of been there in the first place

IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO IT WAS ILL RAM THE RIFLE UP YOUR FECKING ARSE

its got me that pissed off that useless tossers are out there with what can possibly,y kill a lot more than vermin

Its only a little dent in the door and it looks like the pellet was at the end of its power but thats not the fecking point

Feckind wankers the lot of them

• Like 4

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son inlaw was driving along the road that passes by a well known woodland and public park in bedlington when he hears an all mity bang on the side of the car on stopping the car and having a look t

This is why, one fine day, there will be a licensing system for ALL air rifles and pistols. We will all have to register each and every air rifle/pistol we currently own. And it will be made tough for

It's only the legal fire arms holders that suffer because of these clowns

I tell you Skot i hope i find out who did it ?

the kids are ok he just told them it was a stone but little hunter new what had happened strait a way .

the kid are all ok thank god or i would be kicking doors in now

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Lads im sorry if iv up set any one with this and all the swearing but i cant get it out of my head what could of happened to my grand kids

if moxy or any of the mods want to edit or take it off its up to them with it being a public forum

• Like 1

Have your rant mate. It's shocking to be fair. I'm just glad everyone is ok and as you said. It could have been a whole lot worse.

It's a shame that these idiots are allowed to be let loose with an airgun. It reflects badly on the rest of the responsible shooters amongst us.

:thumbs:

I like most on here have perms that run along side of roads and its all ways in the back of your head to stay safe and to keep others safe to whether its some one with you or members of the public that may be on the other side of the boundaries

out of view

all it is is

COMMON SENSE use your fecking head

but tossers like that have no sense or any thing in there heads

Even the wood land is part of the park and go,s along a river with paths ether side where people walk there dogs or just out for a stroll i just hope some one saw them and phoned the police

See how they like it when there cover,d in red dots off armed responce.

You no ,we spend hours out in the country side knocking on doors and posting letters or even on the phone just trying to get land to keep our self's right and others safe so we can enjoy our sport and you get tossers like this that get an air rifle and think there rambo and they can do what they want and feck the consequences

well once they get a fire arms ban it will feck them up later on in life ,job wise and going abroad as some countries will not let them in lets see how they like it when there family is enjoying the sun and there put back on a plane and sent home