Young Bitch First Dig

post-52869-0-76805600-1417539937_thumb.jpg had another run down wales at weekend stopped at a friends house with plans to check a few spots sunday morning with the hope of starting my russell bitch tina..a small ugly thing if im honest ha ha.. bought her at 10 month old and shes 20 months now had her out this season pegged up half a dozen times watching.. we had a couple hours lamping saturday night so mates better half kindly knocked up the bacon sarnies at 7am which went down a treat and first light we loaded up and away we went....first place we tried was collapsed stone wall didnt look much but mate had 1 or 2 here before..having a walk round it looked like a rabbit spot to me..anyway tried my bitch after netting up and she was eager to go but it was tight she was showing frustration trying to dig on but she was going to have to push on if she wanted to get there amongst the heavy stones. tried her next hole down and with a little encouragment she managed to squeeze in...within no time she was clearly up close to her fox...waited for a steady mark and without much effort lifted the dog and a nice sized dog fox was despatched. an ideal place for starting a young dog. tina done well and made a good start, hope its the first of many with her. heres a pic of her and her fox thanks for reading..post-52869-0-69560800-1417542474_thumb.jpg

• Like 16