Lost Liverpool Area

She has been found but dog warden took her to private kennels, my girlfriend noticed a post on a page about her with number I rang gave details they said they not got her so I told them the reference number off the page she then said oh yes we have her, can you pay 68 quid for your dog back I replied with yes then it went to an you pay with card now I said no pay when I come for my dog I had the women tell me on phone I not seeing dog an I not finding out where kennels are! if I don't pay with card upfront I don't get the dog back... After turning up at a few private kennels an not locating her I have had to pay the fee that might not be my dog an have to wait to see if its her Tomoz when they drop her off If not I get a refund :S lucky I couldn't get to that c**t down the phone !

I was thinking the same but if its a scam I had to try it for my terrier back that's why am pissed off about it, also they can have address I got nothing to hide I will also IF the dog is returned tomorrow show them her home so I have no come back.... but for now I will still keep my fingers crossed...

The main thing is you got your dog back.

Firstly I would have that dog in the vet this morning for a check up not only to cover your ass in case of a visit but also to ensure the dog's not pick up something from the shitholes they call "shelters".

Secondly, I would make as big a complaint as possible to the way you were treated in what after all was blackmail in trying to get your own property back.

The same thing happened to me last week my dogs done the great escape out of my yard . Long story short £140 for the two dogs back but wouldn't let me get them as they had to bring them back to my house, also I got the usual questions that you get when you've got a working terrier, I just jogged her on .