Bulldog Pup

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have this son of Gr Ch "Lukane" , who is a son of "Mayday"...

Her sire great grand son of mayday

All grown up  

Posted Images

Me thinks yu need to keep a close eye on the pit pup when round the little terriers....No need to come home and find a bloody mess.....Friend of mine had a pit cross pup that got loose during the day , went to neighbors yard and kill a Llama....Blood everywhere, very messy....Just sayin.

Me thinks yu need to keep a close eye on the pit pup when round the little terriers....No need to come home and find a bloody mess.....Friend of mine had a pit cross pup that got loose during the day , went to neighbors yard and kill a Llama....Blood everywhere, very messy....Just sayin.

if that happen I hope the terriers are game enough, if I see a tail tucked in than they won't stay, lol. " just a joke"

I wouldn't worry bout the pit bull yet, I would worry bout the pattetdalr getting loose in the street lol. I had him for near 7 years

I would know, soon in time a kennel run will be put where pit bull is,so she will be chained in side a cage, double security.

Edited by AXUM

Anything out door mate, where I can see the country and watch them catch legal creatures haha. But yeah foxes,and hares, and as of late, pigs on paid properties. Saves me asking permission and get rejected.

Yeah sure. Plan to go for pig hunt on a month, will take pix.

That be good mate where ya going if ya don't mind me asking?
Qld.
Sorry mate I don't get it?
Xxxxc Edited by AXUM

Anything out door mate, where I can see the country and watch them catch legal creatures haha. But yeah foxes,and hares, and as of late, pigs on paid properties. Saves me asking permission and get rejected.

People pay you to hunt pigs? Or you pay to hunt?

I pay farmer who owns like 50k acres to access his property. 80 a person 370 minimum to book.

• Like 1