Bell

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like she has thrown more to the saluki side ..than the rest off the litter miles ...just what you wanted :thumbs: .....it will be interesting next season with a few off us with pups out off the same litter and see how they compare .... :D:D looks well settled mate :thumbs: ....mines a winging little twat at the moment but hes settleing more and more each day ... :victory:

Belle is a lovely name Miles, really suits her she is a little stunner, very saluki as Snoop said. Has your daughter gotten sick of carrying her everywhere yet :D

Good to meet you, bet your shift was a long one, dying to get home to the pup.

MOLL.

She's a BEAUTY Miles :thumbs: :thumbs: Like SNOOP says it will be good to see the progress of the litter next season :toast: My little RED ROSE :D will be down here next weekend :victory: :victory:

ATB TOMMY :yes: :yes:

Belle is a lovely name Miles, really suits her she is a little stunner, very saluki as Snoop said. Has your daughter gotten sick of carrying her everywhere yet :D

Good to meet you, bet your shift was a long one, dying to get home to the pup.

MOLL.

:signthankspin::thumbs: Good to meet you and your side kick :D How,s your pup?.ok i hope :thumbs:

NO she has hardly put her down yet :laugh: i hope the novelty weres off soon :laugh:

C.N,S "Buddy" (CharliexFoxy) to Top Chalkers "Kim" (SmokeyxDancer) :D

1000838cn7.jpg

Lovely strong pup,you can see the saluki can't you.I havent seen the parent s run ,but have Foxy on tape excellent Bitch ,probably has the best match record ever.Freddies Charlie has thrown some nice dogs and Dancer was a very good bitch,if its down to the blood ,you are 3 parts there allready,all the best with you r latest "contender".Inan.