Bet His Mothers Proud Of Him

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and if you bother to read through the comments,some arse hole says,''oh irish people'' as if we ever carried on like that,i was going to try explain exactly what was happening in the film but fuk it i

No it was a child with a lack of decency ... manners ... The sense of right or wrong and if its happy doing that at that age god knows what the little fukcer will be doing at 16 ......

Good thing there wasnt any phone cameras about when me and my mates were nippers.

Posted Images

Errr no it doesn't actually........agreeing to take part in a fight where you know you could feck up the other person is a pre determined action.

In my book neither scenario is either big or clever........

Bell

Who said a pre determined fight ... Some pissed up f****r could just have a pop at you for no reason .......

I'd rather my boy come him with s black eye after being in s fight protecting himself.than have to watch that Irish chav.I teach my kids to respect other people.please n thank you. Dress smart .if a time comes if your getting bullied or someone's trying to do u in then you must protect yourself.

• Like 3

Socks Always Look Forward To Your Imput But Id Rather My Son Carried The Burden Off Stealing A Few Sweets & Acting The Fool Than The Burden Off Taking Someone's Life Which Would Ultimatly Ruin His No Matter How Fair .

The thing is in life you are going to get in a fight at some stage and you could be the unlucky one that hit another fella and put him in a serious condition but its an accident that you can't do anything about ... Shoplifting is a pre determined thought out action that's not an accident ... If that makes sense ??? .........

I Do Understand Things Happen But If I Had A Choice Id Prefer What I Said For My Son .

I'd rather my boy come him with s black eye after being in s fight protecting himself.than have to watch that Irish chav.I teach my kids to respect other people.please n thank you. Dress smart .if a time comes if your getting bullied or someone's trying to do u in then you must protect yourself.

Agree 100% About The Odd Black Eye , Respect & Having The Right Values But The Question Was Someone Dying At You Lads Hands Or Shoplifting !! We've All Made Mistakes We Look Back At & Regret & Feel We Acted The Tit But No Harm Really Done Whereas Havin A Fight And The Other Lad Dying Well That On My Conscience Would I Think Of Badly Affected Me Yet If It Was In A Situation To Stop My Family Being Hurt Id Have No Regret At All . . Same Result But For A Different Reason Would Justify It .
  • Like 2

Errr no it doesn't actually........agreeing to take part in a fight where you know you could feck up the other person is a pre determined action.

Bell

Who said a pre determined fight ... Some pissed up f****r could just have a pop at you for no reason .......

Yes but your example was your son having a load of scraps at school not some pissed up fella having a pop at him. Having a scrap is of course a pre determined action.......you have agreed to take part. If your son then chins the other boy who dies you won't be saying never mind it was an accident you will be saying see you in 5 years as he's going down the stairs for manslaughter......

Bell

• Like 1

Bell

Yes but your example was your son having a load of scraps at school not some pissed up fella having a pop at him. Having a scrap is of course a pre determined action.......you have agreed to take part. If your son then chins the other boy who dies you won't be saying never mind it was an accident you will be saying see you in 5 years as he's going down the stairs for manslaughter......

Bell

He well might be but I'd still not be angry with him. People have arguments and get into fights. In this day and age having a fall out and agreeing to meet and square up is quite a decent thing wish more done it.

Anyway all this from a boy acting a shit bag and throwing some sweet on the floor? He'd get a good slap and same camera phone he used to show up would be taken off him. Personally my kids will be able to use me as an excuse not to do shit like this lol. "My dad will kill me" when the mates try peer pressure him. Don't like the idea of kids on Facebook anyway to be honest they still have alot of growing up to do and can say the wrong thing and cause all kinds of shit. You see your friends what do you need "friends" on the Internet for.

• Like 1

This thread has made me think about my misspent youth . Now when I was young I've done things that I cringe with embarrassment, when I think about them as a older man . Yes I got caught sometimes and my father was a violent man and never spared the rod and I was flogged for my wrong doing. Did it stop me , nope I just got harder an faster and if I did get caught I just took my beating. The thing is I grew out of it and instead of hoping that he goes under a passing lorry or for someone to put a cartridge in him lol. I hope he grows out of it like I did and can contribute to our society .

• Like 1

Qbgrey that's my point exactly ... My boy did loads of daft things ... A jet flew over the school and he dived under the table and told the teacher he had PTSD because his dad was in the army ... I had a phone call from the school telling me to collect him because of his condition that was playing up ... He told them he had a bad heart and needed to go home ... He would hide in people's wheelie bins and scare the life out of them when they came to their front doors ... Smashed greenhouse windows with his rugby ball by being careless ... He has come home the worse for wear plenty of times after scrapping ... Some he won some he lost and a thousand other things that ALL boys do when their young ... BUT if he had acted like that youngster in the video that would be a different matter ... There's levels of acceptability that young lad is way over it .........

There you go socks :thumbs:

Of course you wouldn't because naturally your gonna wanna protect your son and the rest of it. I know someone who had a fight punched a bloke n killed em, nothing of this bloke either. He saw a helicopter above and didnt even run or think it was for him. Got done for it but do you look at him as a scumbag or a murder? I'm sure the family of the other guy do but that's probably down to the upset and shoe on other foot i doubt they'd think it.

Still at least no bags of sweets went missing though eh !

Bit of a loaded question really as I wouldn't want to think some poor lad is in intensive care because of my boy but if it was down to a one on one fight then shit happens and I would rather him have been in a fair fight than out stealing ....

Doesnt matter if its a fair fight or not mate if the other lad dies your boys doing a few years in the shovel as a criminal simple as that.....its a naive attitude to have to think when men or boys get in " fair fights " they are breaking no laws and its morally more acceptable...........to me a property crime doesnt even compare to a direct crime against a person.... but thats just my view

When I say a fair fight I mean one on one not a gang of lads kicking the life out of somebody ... If a fight breaks out between two lads for whatever reason of course it's morally more acceptable than a pre meditated shoplifting crime for example ... and if he ACCIDENTALLY put some poor fukcer in the hospital then that's not a deliberate act and shit happens ... If he pulled out a bar and smashed the guys skull in then that's a different matter ..........

Its always easy to let pride and ego get caught up in questions like this...........me id rather be told my boy had nicked some sweets than be told a kids life was in danger down to my son.....fair fight or not.

The guilt of pinching sweets is a far easier thing to live with than the guilt of causing permanent injury in a straightener that i do know.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Agreed with that gnash but I also agree with socks.

Pinching some sweets etc ain't the worst but this kid took the piss in the knowledge nothing would be done. I did loads of bad shiit as a kid but never showed that amount of disrespect. Still got good hidings of my dad and his belt though :laugh:

I have a friend who ended up with 7 years for hitting a bloke in self defense, the guy went down and cracked his head..... Manslaughter. A fight can go wrong but truthfully if I got the knock on the door with one of my kids I know what I'd rather the police were telling me ;)