fen hares

Guest nitedog

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hunter1983
Those fen hares have everyman and his saluki x chasing after them! no wonder there fit they get exercised daily.

YEH BUT HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS THE SAME ONES GETTING RAN ALL THE TIME THERES FACKING HUNDREDS OF HARES DOWN THERE.

:big_boss:

Those fen hares have everyman and his saluki x chasing after them! no wonder there fit they get exercised daily.

YEH BUT HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS THE SAME ONES GETTING RAN ALL THE TIME THERES FACKING HUNDREDS OF HARES DOWN THERE.

There "was" also hundreds of people "ran" dogs there :feck:

Edited by joe ox

There "was" also hundreds of people "ran" dogs there :feck:

dont start him off... :laugh::laugh:

Just as an aside.......saw a video today of a a bloke running hares in April and may...with up to 3 dogs running kick -ups....

it was a bit sickening to watch really so i havent finished it. Running fen hares (often bellied up) with several dogs in spring and they still only got half of what they run.....Its the sort of thing i would expect froma teenager...not an "experienced" "Dog man".....

Poor hares.... :no:

Just as an aside.......saw a video today of a a bloke running hares in April and may...with up to 3 dogs running kick -ups....

it was a bit sickening to watch really so i havent finished it. Running fen hares (often bellied up) with several dogs in spring and they still only got half of what they run.....Its the sort of thing i would expect froma teenager...not an "experienced" "Dog man".....

:hmm: Is that not the done thing ?? shit i better change my ways :whistling:

just kidding :bye:

it took me all summer to make that :yes: ..............the least you could do is watch it :D ffs jd i read the title of your book :thumbs::D:D:D

there are some top class dogs run on the fens but 80% are shite they just run the hares fit come dec/jan theres good hares on the fens but that time ov year theres good hares everywhere so i say a hares a hare where ever you run them under these conditions at this time ov year ;)

Guest hunter1983

it took me all summer to make that :yes: ..............the least you could do is watch it :D ffs jd i read the title of your book :thumbs::D:D:D

NATURAL BORN HARE KILLERS , THERES ALOT OF FOOTAGE ON THIS VIDEO THAT SHOT IN SPRING SUMMER MILKY DOES AND LEVERETS IS NOT A WAY TO TEST YOU DOG. BUT THEM GUYS SEEM TO THINK THAT THEY HAVE GOOD DOGS WHEN KILLING OFF THERE QUARRY IN BREEDING SEASON, IT MAKES ME MAD. :censored::censored::wallbash::wallbash:

Have any of you guys actually tried making a video? Its not easy to film when its raining or when its exceptionally sunny, your lucky if you get one or two days a week thats ideal conditions, ie dry and cloudy, it takes hours and hours of running and tons of hares to put a bit of footage, some of you guys should get out there and try filming your own dogs instead of dissing other people who have :doh: