fen hares

Guest nitedog

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:gunsmilie: Moderators how the feck to people like this get to stay on the site :(:wallbash: :wallbash:

GOT TO AGREE WITH TOMMY ON, THIS. WHO ARE THESE CLOWNS, JUST STIRING UP TOUBLE

There from Hunters United, commonly referred to as "troll,s" (no offence Snoop :) ) on the net,it could be a really interesting thread but always ends up in a slanging match and has been done to death now.........time to move on :thumbs:

whats hunters united

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

a thought you would have something positive to say but seem like you havent.......... and how come every time i come on this site you are on and i seen that you were after a xbox 360. do you ever go out with the dogs i think you are just a computer bum (something like a virtual hunter)

you silly boy grow up before you get your arse slapped ...the xbox is for my young lad .,....

ive coursed hares from reading right up to sleaford in lincolnshire and i can say honestly in the middle of winter nothing compares to fen hares and in my opinion if you walk em up on short slips your asking for trouble because if a dog is up on em quick on open land hes going into quick and making mistakes he will get dragged all over the county by em pull over on the side of a lane and find one of the side of the road and see how many you kill dont forget these hares are being run two or three times a week by some of the best dogs in the country and surviving to tell the tale i dont think anything compares to the fen hare you get good hares up and down the country but the fen hare is the best

jus got in and read this nite dog you silly c**t my grandad once had a dog called brin one night on the lamp out the motor killed 8 on sailsbury plains a lot of witnesses to but daytiye on the plains would kill four average but 6 out of 6 on the fens hahahahahahahahahahahah u cory

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

a thought you would have something positive to say but seem like you havent.......... and how come every time i come on this site you are on and i seen that you were after a xbox 360. do you ever go out with the dogs i think you are just a computer bum (something like a virtual hunter)

you silly boy grow up before you get your arse slapped ...the xbox is for my young lad .,....

so you dont deny that you are a virtual hunter then.....