What Lamp?

Longers7

I sell bulbs n batteries if weve got some spare from the pest control company we have its easier buyin in bulk I use 50w xenophot bulbs the filament is opposite to standard throwing light straight outn is a whiter light

Im using a 14 amp, lithium n ould get 2 nigts lampin off a charge but I charge it after every lamp out n the sealed lead acid ones are ok if your not out for hours cut the cig lighter off n put 2 spade terminals on for the battery

• Like 1

I use a lightforce 170 with variable power and a 10amp lithium battery. It's very lightweight. It does for any kind of lamping but if I'm shooting rats I change to a smaller lazerlite with a variable power switch on the airguns stock. Obviously when your doing a variety of hunting etc it's best to have kit that can do it all. I could probably lamp my hawk with some of the extremely cheap cree torches.

Or get the one with inbuilt battery that you charge up, no wires, connections to come undone and no bloody battery swinging about when you jump over a gate :thumbs:

lol that's the sort of thing in after Tim, was definately looking at getting one with a built in battery
  • Like 1

The item number is

Great lamps IMO. The bulbs you get with them are good enough for the hawks bit I swapped it for a better one and i can't fault it now

I have one of these lamps and like you say bulb isn't upto much. What bulb are you useing in your lamp now?