Accidental Mating

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The lad has had an accidental mating, so he's asking who would like a pup, lighten up for ffs,   Just so happens my Hancock bitch has also had pups to a terrier………so if anybody would like a free pu

no wonder theres so many rescue centres full and dogs on the merry go round accidents happen but theres ways to limit them

Cant see the problem,hes not trying to make owt...hes offering em for free...he needs to leave the bitch with something,shame to cull something that could be someones pride and joy

The lad has had an accidental mating, so he's asking who would like a pup, lighten up for ffs,

Just so happens my Hancock bitch has also had pups to a terrier………so if anybody would like a free pup pm me, I am a donator, but my bitch is at somebody else's home at the moment…………..happy now ????……… ;)

• Like 9

The lad has had an accidental mating, so he's asking who would like a pup, lighten up for ffs,

Just so happens my Hancock bitch has also had pups to a terrier………so if anybody would like a free pup pm me, I am a donator, but my bitch is at somebody else's home at the moment…………..happy now ????……… ;)

:rtfm: Wrong section mate :laugh:

:laugh:

Cant see the problem,hes not trying to make owt...hes offering em for free...he needs to leave the bitch with something,shame to cull something that could be someones pride and joy :thumbs:

Culling is the major responsibility of accidental mating,the lads offered them up for free before the harsh descision of knacking the rest is undertaken,toplad,if my pride and joy came about because of a terrier lurcher accident id cull myself.

Cant see the problem,hes not trying to make owt...hes offering em for free...he needs to leave the bitch with something,shame to cull something that could be someones pride and joy :thumbs:

Culling is the major responsibility of accidental mating,the lads offered them up for free before the harsh descision of knacking the rest is undertaken,toplad,if my pride and joy came about because of a terrier lurcher accident id cull myself.

I don't have a problem with culling....but if theyre someones cup of tea its one less to cull :thumbs: He could have shoved the lot on preloved in six weeks :thumbs: ,but then hed be a peddler :whistling: