Fully Tuned Hw97K .22 Left Handed

The time has come to sell a gun to buy bits for one of my other HWs

Don't want to but thought hard about it and it makes sense.

I tuned my 97 last year and its had one tin of pellets through it and shoots brilliantly consistent and far more accurate than I will ever be.

The work I did on it is as follows.

1- Rekord trigger stripped cleaned and all sears working faces polished, then reassembled and set at about 2lbs of pull.

2- Nearly new Left handed sporter stock fitted to the gun (looks like a brand spanker) along with a Bisley adjustable butt pad.

3- Gun stripped and all parts cleaned.

4- V-mach tuning kit bought ready to be fitted once work on piston and compression tube completed.

5 - All sharp edges and burrs honed of all edges.

6- 3 delrin buttons machined into the front end of the piston cocking cylinder to stop any rattle at the front of the gun during the firing cycle and smooths out the cocking action.

7- 4 double buttons drilled into the rear of the cocking cylinder that tightens up the rear of the cylinder within the gun and also takes up any slack on the rear of the piston.

8- 3 buttons fitted into the front of the piston to reduce vibration on the forward firing cycle.

9- Once the buttons were turned down to their exact sizes for a snug fit the gun was lightly greased in all the right places and reassembled with the new V-mach kit.

The mod at the front of the gun has a very effective baffle fitted in the form of one of those internet kits with wad and a small metal wire cage.

Keep the noise down well.

The gun is in a lightly used excellent condition, the stock looks new and shoots way better than any .22 I've had or shot in the last few years.

It chronos at 11.4 fpe and will be deadly in the right hands.

The gun comes with a leather sling, fleece lined bag, rings and clean and clear Nikko Sterling gameking 3x9-40 scope (scopes fine for vermin control but nothing too exciting to say about it really)

I'll also chuck in a new tin of H&N FTT .22 pellets.

I'll post pics later on of the work done to the internals and the gun as it is today and in all honesty whoever buys it will be ver happy with it I'm more than sure.

Its silky smooth to cock and has a lovely smooth shot cycle that has no muzzle flip and can be made to shoot ragged single holes well past 30 yards and more with a little practise.

Break my heart and grab a bargain pals, you won't be disappointed with this 97.

I'm gonna regret this but needs must in the form of a Ginb stock that I'm hoping to bag for my other baby.

Cheers

Chris

I will be when I get time pal.

Its not a custom stock its a left handed Hw77 stock in new condition.

I will try and get some up tonight but unfortunately I can't do it from my phone to this site but I can email easily so if anyone needs a few pics in the mean time send me your email address.

Thanks

Chris.