the last menber offthe team

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers lads the best off luck to you to for the coming seasons ....millet good to meet you mate :thumbs: ....miles who you met is a nice bloke but hes always moaning ...like a big girl ... :laugh::laugh: ......all i got on the way home is iam on nights tonight winge winge fecking winge ........but i have to be nice to him because hes got loads off perrmission :laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheers lads the best off luck to you to for the coming seasons ....millet good to meet you mate :thumbs: ....miles who you met is a nice bloke but hes always moaning ...like a big girl ... :laugh::laugh: ......all i got on the way home is iam on nights tonight winge winge fecking winge ........but i have to be nice to him because hes got loads off perrmission :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He might have loads of permission SHORTY but your not going on it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He said he couldn't be doing with helping you cross the dykes and getting your LITTLE LEGS stuck in the ploughs :toast: :toast:

To have a day on his permission you need to meet the minimum height of 5'5" ...................SORRY SHORTY Your not allowed on :feck: :feck:

nice looking pup snoop mate, i hope he does you proud.:)

popped round to drop miles's house earlier and saw his new pup. real stunner, solid looking pup and to say its settled in well is a understatement.

pups are a real credit to the breed and i hope they do you all proud.

atb

adam

nice looking pup snoop mate, i hope he does you proud. :)

popped round to drop miles's house earlier and saw his new pup. real stunner, solid looking pup and to say its settled in well is a understatement.

pups are a real credit to the breed and i hope they do you all proud.

atb

adam

the breedings there adam .... :thumbs: they are strong pups all we can do is put the work in and hope ....are you ready for a run out with yours ..first bit off rain to soften things up miles has promised us a run out ..... :thumbs: .......