the last menber offthe team

just been up to geordie land today to pick up the final member of the team ....heres a quick pic just settling him in ...he will be in the house for a while till hes been house trained and then he will be slowly introduced to the kennel .....heres to shit and piss :drink::clapper:

post-4253-1192999572.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is gorgeous, the best looking boy, infact there was'nt one ugly pup in the whole litter. Big strong and healthy pups. There was a wee red lass i would have given my right arm for :yes:

That pup does not know how lucky he is Snoop :thumbs:

MOLL.

cheers folks :D they were all like moo says big strong healthy pups not quite seven weeks ...good to meet you moll hope the mag box you got does the trick .... :thumbs: ...........nitedog.... hes a saluki x mate ...iam fully tooled up now for the next few years if all goes well ....ive got my terrier and my lampdog come mooching dog and the pup for the old longears :D .....what more could a man want :D:D:D

He is gorgeous, the best looking boy, infact there was'nt one ugly pup in the whole litter. Big strong and healthy pups. There was a wee red lass i would have given my right arm for :yes:

That pup does not know how lucky he is Snoop :thumbs:

MOLL.

Molly would that be the little RED PUP that is still there ??? :thumbs:

cheers folks :D they were all like moo says big strong healthy pups not quite seven weeks ...good to meet you moll hope the mag box you got does the trick .... :thumbs: ...........nitedog.... hes a saluki x mate ...iam fully tooled up now for the next few years if all goes well ....ive got my terrier and my lampdog come mooching dog and the pup for the old longears :D .....what more could a man want :D:D:D

MOO, MOO.....what you trying to say like :hmm:

Tommy Posted Today, 10:42 PM

Molly would that be the little RED PUP that is still there ???

Yes Tommy, that will be her ;)

MOLL.