Changed Times

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who tried to change the game in my book no lurcher pup worth 500 pound ....and some of these people charging these prices are only in the game .some are in the game longer seen the few quid ahd jumpe

I was out with one got run over with a lorry...propped it up against his front door an run like fcuk

barrowing a dog to go for a hunt . years ago you could just picked a dog of the street an went for hunt an dropped it off on the way home. now days you get called a dog thief does anyone still get a l

here nans remember choke the ducks black whippet greyhound

was it any good

it was no good as a watch dog :laugh: me and chicken theif 1 day up staling bangor blues .foot patrol green jackets came along .Nicked lol thats how good it was :laugh::laugh:
you jumped when chopper said how high

chopper was OC in them days :laugh: 2 left waterboots on him.offixer commanding the balltmurphy brigade :laugh: serious but..a hunting man second to non...proud to be his apprintice.

imagine running in to that squad with an additude lol

a promint travller at the time .made a challenge .no problem ..on the shooting range back of hutchies .billy ogle appointed himself reffere and in them days ya culdnt argue with billy :laugh::laugh: anyway billy said we 1 lol

did chopper give em it

these cxxts now....500 a servic ffs.............it tuc a oul collie x couple of terriers it was a days outings .chopper frying the eggs on the spade lol and the war raging below [bANNED TEXT] you came of the mountain ffs .wat was it all about

changed times nans them men forgot more than half the clown on here giving advice an there dogs were honest

remember micks shop in ardee that man must died skint

innit 1 day.load of hoisting going on .lol..on the way down the road they were discussen wat they stole lol somebody piped up Look i got a wee red doll..it was the child of prague statue. :laugh::laugh::laugh: and these guys are preaching now ffs :laugh:

remember micks shop in ardee that man must died skint

innit 1 day.load of hoisting going on .lol..on the way down the road they were discussen wat they stole lol somebody piped up Look i got a wee red doll..it was the child of prague statue. :laugh::laugh::laugh: and these guys are preaching now ffs :laugh:

the were bad but when you were a kid you felt safe in there company ..that the truth

who tried to change the game :hmm: in my book no lurcher pup worth 500 pound ....and some of these people charging these prices are only in the game .some are in the game longer seen the few quid ahd jumped on the bandwagon.the good old days can be kept going .by gifting pups .Alright it costs a few quid to rare a litter big deal.if the genuine dog men keep going the way it was.we can let these men with dogs xpoes themselves....

• Like 3

who tried to change the game :hmm: in my book no lurcher pup worth 500 pound ....and some of these people charging these prices are only in the game .some are in the game longer seen the few quid ahd jumped on the bandwagon.the good old days can be kept going .by gifting pups .Alright it costs a few quid to rare a litter big deal.if the genuine dog men keep going the way it was.we can let these men with dogs xpoes themselves....

your right there so you can give me that dog you have that's not stock broken lol

best of breeding was available for buttons thanks to chopper always had good stock about him

well said Nan, have ya any spur pups lol